Achievement Guide

Hayden

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im having problems with the show off achievement i cant seem to get great shot because theres only one guy on the walkway and that gives me crack shot instead

Just shoot a guy from a closer distance. Usually while you are on the stairs where the bonus enemy shows up, there is a guy at the bottom the stairs next to an exploding barrel, just plug him, it should give you a Great shot.

Figured since I have the PC version I might as well post these as a visual guide to the S.O.S. achievement. Pretty sure as long as somebody reads what to do then they are not really needed but just in case there is no harm posting them :p

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g223/Spinoff360/PC%20Screenshots/TheClub2008-03-2600-04-22-14.jpg

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g223/Spinoff360/PC%20Screenshots/TheClub2008-03-2600-04-59-42.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As I am not so good I think my only hope is to try and sneak on to a leaderboard before 100,000 people buy the game :)

Nice guide and thanks for the effort

Anyone looking to boost then I am always a very easy target to spot.

I am the one shooting aimlessly in the wrong direction!

I accomplished Skullmaster very easily in Siege (or it might have been Survivor, think it was Siege though) on the Venice tournament. I just did the 5 skull shots first. It was easy on Siege because they're all close. I did the five skull shots and then ran for health and back to start shooting the enemies.

Combo Killer: 30G

Venice: Veni, Vidi, Vici" (Casual)

As WyldThingUK and HAYxDEN stated in the guide, you need a 15x Combo when finishing the level to get the "Combo Killer" achievement.

Thanks to Illusion01 for the tip on how to kill the Bonus Enemy.

A few tips first.

Learn the route.

Learn when you can reload.

For enemies #7 and #10 get close to to them before shooting to give you more time to reach the next enemy without your combo bleeding down.

1. Run out of the starting point and shoot the distant skullshot on your right.

2. Shoot the skullshot in the alcove to the left of your starting point.

3. Shoot the first enemy.

4 & 5. Run down the steps and shoot the next two guys.

6. Into the doorway, shoot the 3rd skullshot in front of you. Reload.

7. Follow the route, get close to this guy, then kill him.

8. Immediately turn right, fall off the raised area and shoot the guy coming up the stairs.

9. Shoot the skullshot above the doorway and follow the path.

10. Again, get close to this guy before killing him. Reload.

11. Use LT to aim at this guy, auto aim is useless here. Reload.

12. Continue on the path, shoot the skullshot at the top of the stairway.

13. As you come out the doorway, shoot the guy behind the sandbags.

14. BONUS ENEMY: He runs from right to left behind the exit. Strafe to the right, Use LT and aim left towards his exit doorway.

15. Finally, shoot the remaining enemy who should be to your left, then shoot down the door as you run towards it.

Once you've tried a few times you'll get it fairly quickly.

The only tricky kill is enemy #11 as he has the shield, you MUST kill him before he raises his shield or your combo will bleed down.

That was my path to the achievement, hope it helps somebody!

for some reason the bonus enemy isnt being released for me, any idea why that would be?

Edit: It says bonus enemy released but no one appears.....

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Pq/Y3/0oCLiGJhbC9FCBoDG11TVkREL2FjaC8wLzIxAAAAAOfn5-0YpiI=.jpgTop Gun

25g - Get more than 10,000 points for a single kill in either Tournament or Single Event

I got this without even realizing it on the 1st level and you have to do exactly what it says get 10,000 points for killing one person just build up your combo and hit one of the bonus enemies or harder enemies.

I wasnt at the moment going for the 10k for one kill but in the venice level after killing the 2 riot shield enemies and theres a turret and 2 guys behind a bridge turn left and there is a guy with no shirt running away screaming behind a gate I shot him and it gave me 10,000 exactly points with no combo at all.

UPDATE: I just killed another random guy with no shirt as hes running away, those are the targets you should aim if you dont want to do what the guide tells you just start Venice; Route Canal and at the begining run and kill the guy around the corner as you look up there will be a guy shooting at you by the balcony and a guy running away behind him kill him and you get around 19k+ (10k for him + combo killing the other two)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...