Armors/Weapons: Buying, Selling, Trading... KEEP IT HERE!

The Pants Party

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on what I'm looking for:

20%/25%(?) Hybrid Radius Rune

Aesir Helm of the Killing Word (+10% Battle Cry Damage Red Rune pre-socketed)

Human Aesir equipment

If you have any of these, please message me on XBL or PM me on X360A. I have a lot of cybernetic elite weapons, nearly every piece of the 3 varieties of cybernetic Aesir armor, bounty, and tons of red runes to trade.

GT: xI Dstrukt Ix

Edited by Dstrukt

Hey all!

I have 4 pieces of the Aesir Armor of Annihilation (cyber set) for trade. They come with a pre-inserted epic 15% 2 Handed damage rune and three empty rune slots.

I have the chest, gauntets, shoulders and boots and will trade for epic cyber Berzerker pieces (except shoulders). I will also trade for other Aesir armor pieces from the "Killing Word" (except leggings) and "Master and Servent" (except chest piece) sets.

Alternatively, you can have all 6 pieces of Aesir armor that I own for free if anyone would be kind enough to lend me their cyber Berzerker epic armor for 2 minutes so I can get the cheevo. Over 130 hours on the game and only one epic pice so far, gutted! :(

My GT is KILLBOT I SHC I

Cheers!

KB

I have Aesir Greaves of The Master & Slave. Anyone willing to trade 1 piece of Epic Cyber BioEngineer boots/helmet/chest or gloves (i have the rest) for this and some red runes? msg here or GT Majinek

Edit: NVM I Traded this already

Edited by Majinek

Hi guys,

Have heaps of lvl 50 weapons, but nothing in rifles. Have eyes of the searing star pistols and the incinerating grief canon but after all my time have not come across a rifle.

If anyone wants to part with one, (i don't think it matters what class you are when it comes to guns does it?) i will pay for it or i have some items:

Lvl 50 elite Crown of fallen kings

Lvl 25 runes - hammer juggle radius +15%, sword fierce damage +25%, total armor + 20%

Lvl 24 mastery runes:

Skuld's embrace +1

Unerring strike +1

Enthalpy reduction attack +1

Everflowing source +1

Terminal ballistics analysis +1

Enhanced mobility actuators +1

Spirit renewal +1

Quick to anger +1

Call of ruin +1

Idunn's wish +1

Idunn's favor +1

Spreader of ruin +1

Daring shot +1

Warrior of the battle-oar +1

Ascent to valhalla +1

If anyone wants to do a trade or needs some cash msg my live account,

Dark Knight X85.

Currently in possession of the following:

Swords

Sacred Honor Blade (Cyber Defender)

Mastery: Reversal of Wyrds +1

Ballistic Resistance +5%

Slash Resistance +5%

Piercing Resistance +5%

Staves

The Flesh Architect's Incisor (Cyber Bio Engineer)

Mastery: Idunn's Wish +1

Battle Cry Damage +5%

Spider Effect Radius +5%

Necrotized +5%

Carvers of the Wolf's Carrion (Cyber Berserker)

Dual Wield Melee Damage +10%

Total Armor +17%

Staff Damage +10%

Softened +4%

Bane of the Jomsvikings (Cybernetic)

1-Handed Critical +1%

Melee Juggle Time +8%

Sentient Weapon Damage +20%

Slowed +10%

Pistols

Eyes of the Searing-Star (Cybernetic)

Laser Penetration Rate +10%

Sentient Weapon Speed +10%

Sentient Weapon Damage +10%

Pulse Munitions +4%

Charms

Epic Aura of the Fleshleech

Kill Undead 845/10000

Armor: All Skills +1

Chance of coverting damage done into health for the player.

Runes

Skuld

Spider Damage +25%

Mastery

Brutality +1

Mastery

Spirit of Fenrir +1

Absorption

Total Armor +17%

Pieces of the Desecrator set are preferable, but bear in mind I already have the lid, the swords and the hands.

Cheers

Edited by Viriathos

Elite Runes for trade:

Destiny (Loot Drop Chance +15%) - TRADED

The Elite (Experience Bonus +10%)

Wyrd (Spider Effect Radius +30%)

Skuld (Spider Damage +25%)

The Splintered Bone (Sword Fierce Damage +25%)

Effectiveness (Status Effect Damage +25%)

Trading any one of these for a completed Skein of Ablation Elite Charm. Message me here or over LIVE. - EDIT: GOT THE CHARM.

Edited by Koz

WANT

Hey everyone I need any red runes level 3 charms and I need cyber champion armor and human serker elite armor.

HAVE

full set of epic cyber defender armor and a full set of cyber commando armor.

Edited by godWHYme
Adding more gear.

Hey guys I know some people have already found this weapon, but it is definitely the hardest weapon to find, and the most expensive on the game. We just found out about the dupe glitch a few days ago so haven't really been able to collect a lot of the Epic Armor Sets from people yet. We'll be willing to trade this weapon and any other weapons/armor/items you might not have in return for most of the epic armor sets. I know some of you guys who have known about the dupe glitch for a while must have most of the epic armor sets, so thats what we're looking for. Here is the info on this unstoppable weapon:

Name: Bludgeon-Iron of Vali (1 handed hammer) Can be used with any human.

Damage: 2,200

Cost to Craft: 8.8 million

Rune: Mastery Human Skill Tree +1 (which means +1 to every skill you have)

-3 empty rune slots

My gamertag is "StormShadow O66" (no space between StormShadow and the O in O66 is not a zero) so feel free to send me a friend request or message and we'll see what we can work out. We have a lot of other really cool weapons, armor, runes and charms as well.

Looking for Cybernetic Defender boots. would relaly like to purchase or trade for them, i have several epic charms, runes, and weapons. I have been looking for these for 15 hours of gme play now, and soloed hel more than 20 times. no drop yet. IGN is my forum name. send me a message, thanks.

Hey guys I know some people have already found this weapon, but it is definitely the hardest weapon to find, and the most expensive on the game. We just found out about the dupe glitch a few days ago so haven't really been able to collect a lot of the Epic Armor Sets from people yet. We'll be willing to trade this weapon and any other weapons/armor/items you might not have in return for most of the epic armor sets. I know some of you guys who have known about the dupe glitch for a while must have most of the epic armor sets, so thats what we're looking for. Here is the info on this unstoppable weapon:

Name: Bludgeon-Iron of Vali (1 handed hammer) Can be used with any human.

Damage: 2,200

Cost to Craft: 8.8 million

Rune: Mastery Human Skill Tree +1 (which means +1 to every skill you have)

-3 empty rune slots

My gamertag is "StormShadow O66" (no space between StormShadow and the O in O66 is not a zero) so feel free to send me a friend request or message and we'll see what we can work out. We have a lot of other really cool weapons, armor, runes and charms as well.

Probably the easier one to find, its part of a 2 piece set that i haven't found yet Edit: just got another one.. any 1 handed hamming loving humans out there want it? trade for red runes for berker or commando

anyways- i have full set cyber defend & human berker looking for rune reds & other class sets, Msg me Gt = PowerMan1469 =]

EDIT: Also looking for any of the Aesir Gear for Berker comando or defend

Edited by Powerman1469

Looking for Cybernetic Berserker pants and chestplate, I have everything else...wanting to buy, not really wanting to borrow...hit me up if you can help...gamertag MrSloppyPants, add message to friend request so I know what it's for.