Fix to armory assault glitch/if happened to you.

RedemtionOWNAGE

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FB9xduvThGI]YouTube - Medkit jumping to enter the armory v.2[/ame]

Pretty much just follow the guide but be more smart about it and keep on stacking. When I did this I got a full pack ran up drop them all ran back 2 times and on my 3 try after droping my 3rd stack I jumped once and feel in :) such a relief.

so i have to stack medkits to get to next level?

Yes if u you played online and this mission or the others messed up on u, this is the only way in. Quickest way by yourself to. Friend also could help but not needed, friend is needed if you wanna do the long route and wait for someone that is on or close to this mission you can go do it with them. But this a time saver so

:drunk

• 1 year later...

AMAZING! Thanks so much, I was raging for hours over this haha. As if it isn't fixed (the bug I mean) after 2 years, at least!

For anyone who isn't clear on this, place as many Super Med Kits in one spot (mine turned into a pile, not sure if that's the point) then hold forwards and jump :) I used at least 200 med kits before I got it.

NOTE: Be careful, if you aren't quick enough placing them between runs, they start the fall through the floor and disappear. There's a long enough time to run to the shop and back a few times, but if you're trying to jump for ages, you might need to go and get more :)