How I easily got Gold in all the levels. (tips and ideas)

BANNED

Use a ranged character (I used Garth). That way you can shoot the enemies from a distance and not have to worry about the close up enemies ruining your multiplier.

For some of the levels that are harder to get a gold on the correct inner tiles will help. I found the three most valuable inner tiles are the ones listed below.

[1] +1 multiplier (gives your character a max multiplier of 6)

[2] Do not lose multiplyer if enemy hits you.

[3] The magnet that attracts gold to your character when you are close.

Any combination of these three is beneficial but you can still get a gold if you only have one of the three.

Shooting Barrels or Fences extends your multiplier. That way you can keep a high multiplier on long paths without enemies.

Use 4 controllers to play the game. This way you get all the points. This seems laborious but it is really not bad at all.

I would start a level with the AI controlling my teammates. The moment a enemy appeared on the screen I quickly pressed the start button (1 controller at a time)and changed all the AI teammates to player controlled characters. After I killed all the enemies and got the gold I brought the AI back. (Easier than moving them manually with a controller). When another group of enemies comes - rinse and repeat.

With this I had no difficulty at all getting gold. I hope this helps.

Edited by BANNED!

how long did it take you to get gold on all levels.

plus i got gold easy on dark credits last night 120k coins which is way over whats needed for gold but the medal floating over the level is silver (or at least looks like a silver medal) why is this. has my game glitched out or am i crazy

Edited by simon_super_sheep
spelling mistake

no need to use 4 controllers, take too much time.

got the achievement yesterday and wasn't that hard at all.

use a full ranged character and 3 AI character that havent any skills at all. They wont do much damage and you will get more gold if you kill the ennemies especially with the Y button (Y button make you earn 3x more gold than a normal attack).

course the inner tiles will help you a lot but sometines you wont get lucky to have the perk you want but give a try.

at the beginning use the special in a middle of a group to make you multiplicator go up. Remember not to be touched otherwise you will lose 1x multiplicator but with a ranged character you wont in trouble.

if you ranged character isnt full (39/39 skills) and you dont have the 5x multiplicator, you wont have any chance to do it.

normal albion mini-games will make you earn 5'000 and dark albion mini-games 10'000 if you finish first.

for aurora, use the boss path, will make you earn more gold.

hope this will help.

how long did it take you to get gold on all levels.

plus i got gold easy on dark credits last night 120k coins which is way over whats needed for gold but the medal floating over the level is silver (or at least looks like a silver medal) why is this. has my game glitched out or am i crazy

I have this same question a couple to my dark levels look like they have silver medals over them while others clearly look gold. Im not sure if its to do with the lighting effect or maybe its a platinum medal (i was in the top 10 for a few)

When i get to the end ill see if i have to replay levels and try to clear this up.

I have this same question a couple to my dark levels look like they have silver medals over them while others clearly look gold. Im not sure if its to do with the lighting effect or maybe its a platinum medal (i was in the top 10 for a few)

When i get to the end ill see if i have to replay levels and try to clear this up.

Didnt hear about platinium medals. It just the lighting effect like i read on other forums. You can only have bronze, silver and gold and you can see it when you press the LT button on a level ;)

The 4 controller method is meant for levels that people may have a difficult time getting golds on because of the AI teammates. With 4 controllers there is no issue with the AI, and you will easily surpass your gold requirements even on the most difficult levels. Also, it really does not take long to do. You may possibly even save time because you will not have to replay a level because you missed the requirements for gold.

Also note - you can switch to AI at any point. So once you get the points needed for gold leave the AI in for the rest of the level.

As far as the Dark levels showing silver, that is a known issue that I would not pay much attention to. Check the leaderboards to see if you met the scoring requirement for that level. If you did, then you still got a gold for that level even though the medal does not appear to be gold.

Edited by BANNED!

Didnt hear about platinium medals. It just the lighting effect like i read on other forums. You can only have bronze, silver and gold and you can see it when you press the LT button on a level ;)

thanks mate at least i know i got gold on my dark credits level now i was just unsure because i can tell clearly i got gold on normal millfields but i couldnt tell with this level

thanks again :)

I was struggling with this and then decided to try something.

During the course of my adventures I have been using the Hero character, so he is fully powered up now. The AI I was using was Garth, Reaver and Hammer. While I was playing I found that Hammer was the character who was stealing all of my coins, due to her being in close combat. I switched her out with another ranged character ( Ben Finn ) and BAM all the coins are now mine.

The ranged characters seem to just stand back and shoot. I usually run in and do a few special moves to increase the multiplier and then once it's maxed I just let them do most of the killing. Don't get me wrong, they will still try to steal your coins, but with them being further back than you on the screen, they are too slow to grab a significant amount.

I got gold on 3 levels in a row doing this method and will be continuing to do it when I get back in from work.

Another good method I use is I just play as hero(my homie) and when there is a buttload of baddies i use the force push and my multiplier goes zooming and if you have the magnet perk you will msot likely get all of the dropped coins. Also if your magent isn't working try rolling (B) that sometimes helps me get the coins to come to me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you who have leveled up multiple characters and don't want to reset your ranks, I have used a method which I didn't notice mentioned on here yet. (Apologizes if I over looked.)

I for one could not be bothered to try and navigate with four controllers simultaneously. When I did try, I was taking too long and losing my multiplier. Instead of going through the entire level that way, most levels have a boss (Not the Cloud), who when taken down just below half of their health, will spawn endless enemies for you to kill. By using extra controllers at this point and keeping the boss alive you will have no trouble earning the require amount for gold.

• 4 weeks later...
For those of you who have leveled up multiple characters and don't want to reset your ranks, I have used a method which I didn't notice mentioned on here yet. (Apologizes if I over looked.)

I for one could not be bothered to try and navigate with four controllers simultaneously. When I did try, I was taking too long and losing my multiplier. Instead of going through the entire level that way, most levels have a boss (Not the Cloud), who when taken down just below half of their health, will spawn endless enemies for you to kill. By using extra controllers at this point and keeping the boss alive you will have no trouble earning the require amount for gold.

Thank you!:)

• 3 months later...

the cloud and the dark levels are ridiculous. it seems if you dont have all 3 skills and luck on enemys(on the cloud) your screwed. also that stupid minecart, impossible without a turbo or glitch and im really fast at hitting buttons.

• 1 month later...