Employee of the Month... LEGIT

How hard is it to do this? I'm a little short on money right now, so i'm trying to make this game last as long as I can. I'll probably go for level 50 legit, but what i'm curious about is whether this achievement is feasible to get in player matches. I play with a friend and i'd have no problem going on opposite teams to coordinate some of these during the match, but is it still even possible?

I've been going for extreme variety. I honestly don't think i've EVER played a game that makes me as upset and angry as this one does. I can't tell you how many times i've had everything go my way up until the 14th bonus, and suddenly I start climbing the wrong walls, assassinating the wrong people, missing all of my chances and getting killed while milliseconds away from my target.

I've NEVER had such a run of bad luck as i've been having in this game, it's ridiculous. I really don't want to boost it because I feel like that's all i've been doing lately and I want to prove to myself that I can score this legit, but damn... My entire day today was ruined because of this game.

I've been going for extreme variety. I honestly don't think i've EVER played a game that makes me as upset and angry as this one does. I can't tell you how many times i've had everything go my way up until the 14th bonus, and suddenly I start climbing the wrong walls, assassinating the wrong people, missing all of my chances and getting killed while milliseconds away from my target.

I've NEVER had such a run of bad luck as i've been having in this game, it's ridiculous. I really don't want to boost it because I feel like that's all i've been doing lately and I want to prove to myself that I can score this legit, but damn... My entire day today was ruined because of this game.

Then boost this one,buy assassins creed revelations and do all the base 1000G online achievements legit. This game is impossible to play now without getting a party because your waiting ages for a match for it to then say there isn't any. Revelations you can get into a game relatively quick and the only difficult achievement on the base 1000G is getting to level 20 :) as for the DLC ones theres a few thats easy to get yourself but others will have to be boosted.

That bad luck I was talking about?

Me and my buddy were on opposite teams in a Manhunt match, and we finally nailed it and got every bonus we needed to for defense, so that the next round would be a piece of cake. Next round starts, and guess what? I have no HUD, no target indicator, or ability counter. I tried respawning - didn't help.

What in God's name is wrong with this game? I've never in my life experienced a string of bad luck like the one i've been on these past few days...

up until revelations came out with its 2 multiplayer dlcs, i talked to some players who said they still managed to get their extreme variety legit (february 2012). right now, what with this game almost 2 years old and ac3 coming out in roughly a month, there isn't enough players playing this unless its a boosting session. i tried finding a match recently and i ended up turning off the 360. i know you wanna get it legit, even i tried going for it, but it's pretty difficult, especially nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're short on money, and want to make this game last, you've got the right game my friend.

Shit, it's gonna take you 20 minutes to land a match...then people will drop out, and you'll have to start all over again. At this rate, around the year 2025 you will get 1250/1250 on this game. LOL

Oh, and I hate to be Captain Obvious, but if you're playing with a buddy, and "set up" some of the bonus's, THAT IS BOOSTING. Yes, really. It is. Playing the game with an ulterior motive other than "just playing the game" is boosting, whether you want to admit to it or not.

• 3 months later...

This is a real pain to get, I've been trying to nab it for awhile myself but the problem is there's only so much you can do before it becomes luck-reliant. Mid-air is easy to get but again, you have to rely on someone jumping around like a tool, all the pro players will stay on the ground normally unless half of the player base is running on roof tops, even then It's hard to get decent kills let alone trying for Hidden, Poison, etc. At the end of the day, I think its 70% skill and 40% luck for this.

• 3 weeks later...

Of course it can be done, but getting a legit Extreme Variety, let alone getting a legit Triple Escape and Untouchable, will take a lot of time and frustration. They will all take a lot of skill, some luck, and playing with direct intent of getting the bonuses. A truly "legit" Role Model with a random from match making would be a nightmare, as you would have to coordinate with him over game chat and convince him to throw the game/play the match specifically to unlock Role Model.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...