What Are You Without Your Armor? Achievement not popped?

I alway destroy all armors off Mulons but I killed Mulons more then 8 now through Campaign and still achievement not popped.

I knew it is break off arms, legs, head and chest armor pieces.

I think Mulons is glitched enemy that wouldn't let me get achievement for 5 times to do it. :(

Annoyed.

Edit: Achievement unlocked few mins ago and it is unlocked during Operation: Firestorm. Seem some Mulans appear to be glitched for counts during my playthrough and some Mulans not glitched for counts. Maybe? I dunno.

So I got achievement in Operation: Firestorm and in near beginning of mission that you kill amount of enemies until 2 fly drones with Mulan come to you so what I did is destroy all armor pieces and kill him off after it then reloading checkpoint and I got achievement popped after 2 times reloading a checkpoint so mean 3 times killed same Mulan in beginning of that mission I mention. So reloading a checkpoint maybe fixed glitched counts? I have no idea why it is not popped early then I though and been killed Mulan more then 8 of them during my playthrough but cheevo no popped until now.

I guess some Mulan killed glitched for counts. That my bet. Anyway cheevo popped anyway. :)

Edited by cheevo360

I had the same problem. I was up to 6 or 7 mutons before it popped.

Yeah it is seem glitched and I knew about killed lots of them and there show I got all black body icon show above on head of Mulan and Mulan body were black so I guess it is glitched counts. This cheevo is not glitched but Mulan's counts for killed is glitched. My believe.

Let hope 2K Martin fixing this before new players buy game. :)

FYI it's Muton not Mulon or Mulan.

Regardless, it has to be a Muton where their armor indicator is orange all over. You need to target all areas of armor (which slowly fade away) to destroy it. You'll know you have when all the Muton has showing is his black alien Under Armor jumpsuit (best way I could think to describe it lol).