Does a MOD w/skill point stack on maxed skills?!?!

zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz

Not sure if that makes sense, but im wondering if i have a mod and say it has +2 skill point in whatever skill. If i already have 5 in that skill will it increase its percentage/power? I know it shows 7/5 but the stats dont appear to have adjusted at all. Basically wanting to know if this is wasting skill points? Thanks for any and all help guys!

Matthew

Not sure if that makes sense, but im wondering if i have a mod and say it has +2 skill point in whatever skill. If i already have 5 in that skill will it increase its percentage/power? I know it shows 7/5 but the stats dont appear to have adjusted at all. Basically wanting to know if this is wasting skill points? Thanks for any and all help guys!

Matthew

I've not had an issue with it not showing up. It's not wasting skill points, you do get bonuses if your skills are for example 9/5

thanks for the quick reply. I do see in the skill box that it is 7/5 or 8/5 so i see it adding in that respect but the percentages in descriptions dont change so i couldnt tell if it was pointless to put more in them or keep them all at 5/5, sorry if im not explaing my self well =/

No problem, I totally get what you're saying. I have a mod that increases my reload speed/turret duration/weapon swap speed and when I equip it I definitely notice a change in those skills beyond the 5/5 so it does definitely give you the bonus, perhaps its an error on the developers end if the info is not properly being displayed.

looks like anything on excess to the 5 skill wont increase it same as per what the per level increase is. it scales down the higher the excess is. example a stat will increase 5% per level. after 25% increase anything above it will be +4% or something lower. thats what i see on my level 8 perk.