Playthrough choices, Ep. 4 *SPOILERS*

Well let's pick up the usual thread.

Did you kill the boy in the attic?

Did you lie to or threaten Vernon?

Did you bring Clementine with you to Crawford?

Did you let Ben fall to his death?

Did you reveal your bite to the group?

and a bonus:

Who came with you?

For me:

Yes.

Rational to Vernon

Brought Clem

Saved Ben

Showed the bite.

Everyone did.

How about you? I can't believe only 21% of people put the boy out of his misery. You missed an awesome burial scene.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I killed the boy in the attic i felt bad.. but I just didn't want to leave him.

Rational with Vernon

Brought Clem, thought Omid would change

Saved Ben didn't want his death on my mind

Showed the bite

Everyone came cause i'm good with my words

Sounds like my path as well. I saved Ben because I have a sinking feeling he will come in clutch later. Took Clem with me because I had a feeling those people would sneak in and take her and Omid while we were gone.

Can't wait now. =p

Killed the kid in the attic

Lied to vernon but talked him down calmly

I didn't bring clementine with me to crawford

I let ben die, his death was actually useful for once which is kinda ironic seeing as how much help he's been

I showed my bite to the group

And everyone who was alive came with me which was Kenny,Omid and Christa

killed the kid didnt want Kenny to suffer any more after what happend to Duck

lied to him he was still pissed but meh

took Clem with me as I didnt want to leave her on her own with someone I didnt know was gonna survive

let him fall and didnt regret it for a second after everything he's pulled even loled that the fall didnt kill him out right only wish I could of thrown his ass off the train last ep and tell people he fell off

showed my bite they were gonna find out anyway

everyone that wasnt Ben as he was dead

Killed the boy in the attic, for me that really was the only choice

Was rational with Vernon

Brought Clem, the 2 times I left her in the house didn't go too well...

Killed Ben FINALLY! God, what an idiot.

Showed the bite

Omid and Christa came with me

Killed the boy in the attic, for me that really was the only choice

Was rational with Vernon

Brought Clem, the 2 times I left her in the house didn't go too well...

Killed Ben FINALLY! God, what an idiot.

Showed the bite

Omid and Christa came with me

What happened when you left Clem in the house?

Let Kenny kill the boy in the attic

Rational with Vernon

Brought Clementine

Saved Ben

Showed the bite to the group

Omid, Christa, Ben and Kenny

I can't believe how many people in this topic took it upon themselves to kill the boy in the attic. I, and the game, saw it as helping Kenny get over the death of Duck and show him that it had to be done rather than just letting the poor thing remain like that.

Edited by Son of Kyuss

Killed the boy in the attic - Only me and 20% was a bit shocked at that.

Was rational with Vernon - I just assured him i wasn't any threat

Took Clementine with me - Obviously no one else knows how to take care of a child -_- "Err i think she is out playing in the backyard" I oughta punch Ben in the mouth :p

Saved Ben - Despite his dumbness he isn't a bad person just an idiot and a coward and plenty of other things but i couldn't let him die.

Showed the bite - They would have found out anyway better to be honest

Took Omid and Christa with me - Kenny and Ben need to be sort their shit or Kenny needs to kill Ben while i am away.

Edited by Starkweather

Let's see my choices where:

1. Shot the boy in the attic. The kid looked too much like Duck to let Kenny kill him and I wasn't going to leave any walkers on the loose within the house.
  2. Was calm and rational to Vernon. Threatening them didn't seem like a good idea, though this took two attempts. First time wouldn't register me taking the gun so Lee took a bullet to the head, worked fine the second time.
  3. Brought Clementine with the group to Crawford. Once she stated her concerns about being left alone with Omid I couldn't leave her behind.
  4. Saved Ben. He's made mistakes sure but I'm not going to kill him for them.
  5. Revealed bite to the group. Hiding a bite always causes trouble.

Got no percentages on those since it won't give me my stats now after rewinding to get the first two achievements again. It rewrote all three of my saves so I've lost a bit of progress that I'll have to replay.

Bonus: Part of the 16% that managed to get them all to come along with me. (Only percentage I remember) I even chose to have Lee go alone since he was bitten and didn't want to risk everyone.

Omid and Christa didn't need any convincing. Just thanked them.

Kenny was going on saying I'd sided against him plenty. Mentioned Clementine was all the 'family' Lee had left and that made Kenny take note about Lee saving his family when it counted and decided to come along.

Ben decided to come along after I refused to make the decision for him. Said I'd been nice enough to him even with all the mistakes that had been made. Kenny raised a bit of a fuss but quickly shut up.

Let's see my choices where:

1. Shot the boy in the attic. The kid looked too much like Duck to let Kenny kill him and I wasn't going to leave any walkers on the loose within the house.
  2. Was calm and rational to Vernon. Threatening them didn't seem like a good idea, though this took two attempts. First time wouldn't register me taking the gun so Lee took a bullet to the head, worked fine the second time.
  3. Brought Clementine with the group to Crawford. Once she stated her concerns about being left alone with Omid I couldn't leave her behind.
  4. Saved Ben. He's made mistakes sure but I'm not going to kill him for them.
  5. Revealed bite to the group. Hiding a bite always causes trouble.

Got no percentages on those since it won't give me my stats now after rewinding to get the first two achievements again. It rewrote all three of my saves so I've lost a bit of progress that I'll have to replay.

Bonus: Part of the 16% that managed to get them all to come along with me. (Only percentage I remember) I even chose to have Lee go alone since he was bitten and didn't want to risk everyone.

Omid and Christa didn't need any convincing. Just thanked them.

Kenny was going on saying I'd sided against him plenty. Mentioned Clementine was all the 'family' Lee had left and that made Kenny take note about Lee saving his family when it counted and decided to come along.

Ben decided to come along after I refused to make the decision for him. Said I'd been nice enough to him even with all the mistakes that had been made. Kenny raised a bit of a fuss but quickly shut up.

When you shot the boy did anything different happen? I feared shooting him would attract attention to the house.

No it just makes a bit of a different injury than using one of the weapons, doesn't attract any extra attention.

Ahh when I go back to do guide runthroughs I might try it out.

Now how about the person in black? One of Vernon's people, one of the mysterious man's people? A random follower?

And what about Vernon's train talk? Sheesh..

Ahh when I go back to do guide runthroughs I might try it out.

Now how about the person in black? One of Vernon's people, one of the mysterious man's people? A random follower?

And what about Vernon's train talk? Sheesh..

No real opinion on who that person is, not really enough to go on.

Vernon's train talk however I took as him seeing the train and or the huge crowd of walkers in the vicinity of the train coming into the area. When you get to where they used to be staying and find it empty it looks like a lot of walkers are coming into the area.

So either they all cleared out due to the walkers, made a run for the train or had made plans to kidnap Clementine and cleared out because of that.

I think the kidnap is less likely though, Vernon had already said he was going to be leaving and his sudden disappearance isn't all that sudden since Lee does fall asleep. Time passed and he most likely left to get his people out before the walker horde overran the area.

Too much to speculate on and it's late here so I'll leave it at that.

yes

I talk to him and took the gun from him

yes

no save him

yes had too

and a bonus:

Who came with you?

everyone beside Kenny I don't know why he didn't came after I been nice too him maybe it because I told him to kill his son

yes

I talk to him and took the gun from him

yes

no save him

yes had too

and a bonus:

Who came with you?

everyone beside Kenny I don't know why he didn't came after I been nice too him maybe it because I told him to kill his son

That stinks. Kenny was the first convinced by me.

Yes, it was the most humane thing to do ...

I just reasoned with him. You never lie or threaten the man who is holding you at gunpoint.

No, the risk was to big.

Even after he got Carly killed, left Clementine twice, probably killed Molly, I just couldn't let him fall. He's just a stupid kid. He's perhaps the biggest dumbass left alive, but he doesn't deserve to die. I did vote against him though.

I still miss Carly ...

Yes, I was always honest with the group and a bite didn't change that.

Who came with you?

Christa & Omid

Ben thought "he was going to screw everything up" and he probably would. I'm kinda glad he didn't came with me.

Kenny claimed "I didn't back him up on multiple occasions" (complete bullshit). Ha says "I always looked out after myself." Motherfucker, I let you kill Lily's father, followed you stupid plan of finding a fucking boat, killed your fucking turning retard son because obviously you couldn't do it and when I ask you to help me, you fucking turn your back on me. Motherfucking backstabber. I don't even feel sorry for you losing your wife and kid. You can go fuck yourself. Oh, and if Ben loses one hair because of you, I will end your life. That's right, you are now ranked #1 on my shit list. You're not even walkerbait to me. I hope you get shot and I got to pull the trigger. (end rant)

Oh, and I love how Lee is the only one who cared about the hobo. After we left him, he was the only one who remembered him. The rest of the group completely forgot about him :p

Edited by TheNarrator23

Killed the boy in the attic. I didn't want to make Kenny go through the death of his son all over again, so I did what I thought the humane thing was. Did it with my trusty railroad spike remover though.

Stayed rational and talked Vernon down. Seemed like the best thing to do if I wanted them on my side and to help me when I needed it. If I said, "You're coming or I'll kill you," I can't really trust them when the going gets tough… They'll leave as soon as they see an out.

Did not bring Clementine to Crawford. I thought that it would be crazy to bring a child along on a dangerous mission like that. If she gets caught, she's a goner. Coupled with the fact that we really had no idea what to expect, I though it would be much safer to leave her there. I also gave her the gun for protection, since I taught her how to use one. Looks like she was successful, taught her well! :)

Let Ben fall to his death. This was one of those decisions that hit hard. I knew it was probably best for the group, but worst for my conscience. I regret doing it, but at least I didn't have to deal with the whole Ben killing Katjaa and Duck thing when we get back. We finally got that behind us, for better or for worse.

Revealed my bite to the group. This was just kind of like a no duh scenario. Either, I tell them now, and they know what to expect and appreciate that I told them the truth from the get-go. Or they find out that I lied, freak out, and leave me for endangering the entire group.

Omid, Christa, and Kenny all came with. Ben didn't since he, well, is dead and all that. I honestly didn't have to do any persuading, they all jumped at the chance to help me find Clem. I guess I'm popular! :woop:

Question for those who didn't leave Clem, what happened to the zombie that got into the house? Does it get to Omid?

If anybody left Clem in the house and told her to run and hide if a zombie came (don't give her a gun), what happens then?

Edited by L1E