Did You Enjoy It?

Mattyboi93

I must say the really childish part in me loved playing this game, especially when me 5 year old cousin came round for a bit. The game didn't punish you for poor control (especially if you used cheats) as you oculd catch back up again in no time.

Did anyone else think "awwwwww" once they'd finiished it because a wee part of them enjoyed it?

I'm up to chapter 3 right now, and i'm enjoying it.

I've only hated a few bits for now, like the collecting Tires mini game, and the Police chasing...

I hope the postcard collecting isn't as bad as everyone says it is haha.

to Mattyboi93; there is a sequel of the game, Cars; Mater-National

maybe you ought to check it out :D

I must disagree beacause in actual fact i rather enjoyed the tyre collecting and police chases. The postcards are annoying. But nothing beats the tractor tipping that's hilarious. Yea was debating about getting mater national but it's quite expensive, when it goes down to like £5-10 i might think about it.

Kids game can be quite good to play for a while especially the lego game they're always a bit of a laugh. I just don't like buying the games from a shop cos it looks kinda sad if a 15 year old buys a kiddy game. If you're 20 odd you can say o it's for my son or nephew or something but i just get funny looks haha

I must disagree beacause in actual fact i rather enjoyed the tyre collecting and police chases. The postcards are annoying. But nothing beats the tractor tipping that's hilarious. Yea was debating about getting mater national but it's quite expensive, when it goes down to like £5-10 i might think about it.

Kids game can be quite good to play for a while especially the lego game they're always a bit of a laugh. I just don't like buying the games from a shop cos it looks kinda sad if a 15 year old buys a kiddy game. If you're 20 odd you can say o it's for my son or nephew or something but i just get funny looks haha

i've enjoyed doing the Tractor Tipping was challengy and funny, but the Tyre collecting felt totally useless and time-wasting.. anyway that's what I thought of it

• 2 weeks later...

no..ill be honest, i hate this game..im playing right now for the achievement points, i played mater-national and enjoyed it, so i thought, hey, this could be easy too.

nope.

how can this be a kids game! its evil!...(kids probably dont have half the trouble i do)

im trying really hard, not to throw my controller at the TV while i play..the game cheats, the game forgets that i played levels of tractor tipping, and had to play the all over again..the police chase was ridiculous..it took me forever to get the hang of it...boo. rust bucket rally sucks, at least give me lightning mcqueen for that race, mater is slow, and handling not so good...this game hates me!

but i will get 1000 for it eventually..just dont have it in me to quit.

i do not enjoy this game

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i hated the game and then loved it.

for points its good but the game itself isnt great.

i got all achievements today aart from tractor tipping, im not sure if i have the patience for it.

the control of the car was poor and some of the events were rubbish, like collecting the tyres.

as for the postcards it wast too bad as there was help for them and there were only 20 to get

i liked the races lol so easy to do. mixed feelings about the game, but overall not a fan, ill leave it for the kids i think

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...