Achievement Discussion

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically yes. Do can die, but just restart at your current location with less studs.

I never said you couldn't die. You can actually die an infinite number of times until your 360 dies, which unfortunately may be sooner than later. If you have 0 studs you will not lose any studs and will respawn near where you died with the same number of studs as you had prior to death.

I would also argue that unlimited is synonomous with infinite.

so what does shoot first mean?

I know it has to do with Han shooting Greedo, but if the Saga is anything like the original one, that happened in a cut scene.

I'm thinking that maybe instead of a cut scene it'd be like a dual, but I'm not sure I'm just guessing. Anyway I'm feeling all tingly inside now! The achievements looks great. :D

i had alot of fun playing thru lego star wars, and lego star wars 2 and it's great they releasing both of them together now. I can't wait to play. The achievements do seem on the easy side with the exception of possibly the hat one (from wut i remember when you get hit you lose your hat) so i hope its not a "dont get hit during the entire level" thing.

lol, originally i was a bit dubious of the achievements as 100% on LSW 2 was a bit of a trudge...especially with the fountain and getting the x6, x8 and x10 bricks......100% both games??...together??......I am actually looking forward to it!! :D im 24 and I LOVE IT!!

Personal Fav achievement....Crowd pleaser........DIE JAR JAR!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Quote:

so what does shoot first mean?

I know it has to do with Han shooting Greedo, but if the Saga is anything like the original one, that happened in a cut scene.

I'm thinking it is similar to the crossover achievements. Just unlock both Han and Greedo, take control of Greedo and kill Han in the Cantina between

games.

Thank goodness the undefeated achievements are gone.

Also, I can't wait to kill Jar Jar over and over again. :uzi: