Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am up for it but i can only play at 9pm English time on sunday or any other day GT is Mr aim add me with a little msg saying boosting so i know thanks chaps!

Sorry but i cant make 2night boys..... My little girl is ill so iam look after her 2night while her mum is at work... sorry chaps but hopfuly been around 2morrow night...

Ill boost, just send me a friend request to Code304

hardly anyone gets on from what i can tell, i tried playing a few times for real and everyone just acts stupid.. i also belive you need atleast 4 people??

anyways i can get on anytime and i usually get on at random times and never on a set time hopefully 4 of us can all be on at the same time. It might be easier to orgainze a set time for everyone to get on and have everyone be on our buddy list..

Ill boost, just send me a friend request to Code304

hardly anyone gets on from what i can tell, i tried playing a few times for real and everyone just acts stupid.. i also belive you need atleast 4 people??

Probably just bad luck man, me,mack1983,katarr0,mr aim and terminator916 play a lot of boosting matches lately and there are shitload of normal matches out there (without getting traitor killed at the spawn).

Just find a good group of people.

Probably just bad luck man, me,mack1983,katarr0,mr aim and terminator916 play a lot of boosting matches lately and there are shitload of normal matches out there (without getting traitor killed at the spawn).

Just find a good group of people.

well i did get on kinda late, i just had a hard time finding a match, but i wont give up.. im still up for boosting though.