please help

tommyammo

hey can anybody please help me,im looking for the free code you geto n the back of the manual for the free live season thing, but i cant find it anywhere as i lost my manual on the drive home somehow,ive looked around the internet tryin to find one an learned that all the codes for ps3 are exactly the same so im assuming they are for 360 aswell. if anybody can help by posting there code that they have used so i can see if it works i would appreciate it,thanks

personally i dont care if you believe me or not, left it in the taxi on the drive home so dont care what you think,any help would be aprreciated

Codes are linked to the disc so someone else's won't work, 2 choices, contact EA and they will send you a replacement or take the game back and say it didn't have a manual in it, happened to me before.

are you sure each coe is linked to the disc?coz on the ps3 version every code is the same?if so thanks but could somebody tell me there code that they have already activated so i can try

nobody's gonna give you their code.

you should do what three15 said and contact EA. I'm sure there is a way to get you a new code, IF you really bought the original :)