Major spoilers, do not click unless you've finished

I'm kinda disappointed in the choices I made this episode. Looking back I should have let Ben die. I shoulda chose different things to say to Kenny. Only Ben is coming with me to look for Clem & I had to tell him to come. I also wish I would have revealed the bite on my arm..

I've tried to get along with Kenny since Episode 1... He just doesn't seem to like or agree with me. Kinda find that annoying.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About Ben, I saved him time and time again, then he doesn't come with me at the end? What an ass. The only reason I saved him was because he was so young, but he's Defo had his 9 lives. If anyone did get him to follow, what choices did they make? The only thing I think I could have done to upset him was telling him to go ahead and tell Kenny his secret if he wanted, rather than shut him up?

Edited by Play Up Pomp3y

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

fuck Kenny. he's a bitch. i sided with him on shit that made sense but when he was being a little bitch i told him what was what. he even LOOKS annoying. i wish i had a chance to kill him off...would've taken it. can't stand his redneck ass "i know everything & i'm gonna do things my way" attitude.

as for Ben, i don't know why, but i saved him. even after seeing him fuck up so many times, for some reason i saved him. i actually regret that decision. i believe the only reason i did it was because Clementine took a liking to him. but what does she know? she's an idiot who, instead of listening to logic, went behind my back trying to find her parents by talking to some weirdo on the walkie talkie & not telling me about it. sure...she's a kid & Lee's not her father, but after looking after her for so long, wouldn't u think she'd have enough sense to at least mention "hey, i've been talking to this weirdo guy who says he can help me find my parents...what do u think?" of course not. she's 8 years old & very gullible.

i personally wish i had fucked Kenny up when he got an attitude with me while he was drunk. i mean i felt bad for the guy cause his wife committed suicide & i had him kill his kid, but the motherfucker has serious issues & i'm not one to stand for that shit in life, nevermind a video game. so of course i cursed his ass the fuck out when it was time to look for Clem. didn't give a shit how he felt about it either. fuck Kenny.

• 1 month later...
thats exactly why Kirkman titled the series Walking Dead. its a clever title that actually DOESNT refer to the zombies. the survivors are the walking dead. because its only a matter of time until they all die.

And for anyone who hasn't read the original comics (and you really should because they really are great), this is Rick the main protagonist from the comics as he comes to that exact realization:

http://www.yellmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/the-walking-dead-13.jpg

• 1 month later...