Just a heads up to anyone who has this issue 103/103 gold stars no achievement...

synthesthesia1

So as the title says, I had 103/103 but no achievement unlocked. The last one I did was Spooky Customiser/ the other one for collecting all things at the haunted house.

I read someone saying that the star didn't unlock for them until they did slinky's scarecrow mission, so I did that, and the achievement unlocked. Even though it didn't pop with a star or anything.

Hope that helps someone!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

:confused: I have 103/103 Gold stars an all my missions are done. I doubled checked on the missions and says I don't have any. My achievement has not unlock. Does anyone know what else to do. Ready to get this game back to gamefly and I want that 100 GS :confused:

Update :yay: :xmas: Had to wait till I got another random achievement and I got the one to get rid of the gargoyles is invading town. Once I finished the mission the achievement unlock. Another game finished 100% and now onto the next game. Oh and thanks to synthesthesia1 for the advice. :xmas: :yay: