Easy 1000 Gamerscore

Currently playing through the game right now, rented from redbox. Its easy, but the 195 collectible items for each character, might take some time. There is a "Free Roam" mode, for each area to where this is done.

each of those "5 star" achievements, you can go back and choose to redo that mission, but they are all pretty easy.

In total, i wanna say 8-15 hours for 1000.

I rented it from RedBox too and have actually had to refer to walkthrough videos a couple times. To get some of the 5 stars on the circus levels will take replay and lots of hitting buttons at exactly the right time (platformer type stuff). But it's a cute game to pass the time while you're taking a break from a more adult title.

Finished all 1000, took roughly 10-12 hours i think. Time could prolly be cut by alot if used a 2nd player.

Melman has a couple of thermometers that are on water fountains that are hard to see. Best thing to do in any stage that has one, is to do a run through with him through it.

I think the devs put way too many collectables in this game. I 1000 the game 10-15 hours. Not quite sure exactly because I took several breaks. After playing this game, I dont want to see a star, thermometer, bouquet of flowers, and balloon for quite some time. I just played Harley Quinns Revenge right before this game so ya no more balloons please in video games.

• 3 weeks later...

Still have to do the 5 star in circus mode... the cannon and trapeze acts sucks.

how do you get 5 stars in a bannanna dash? i havent even seen one the whole game. can someone help me?

EDIT- NVM got it! lol

Just to the people who haven't finished the game know, and wonder the same: the Banana Dash appears after you end the game (a minigame where you use one of the monkeys to catch bananas scattered around the city).

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...