Official Bitching Thread

i honestly liked black ops better black ops has an awesome player card showing you what peoples stats are favorite guns and everything was so detailed killstreaks in mw are stupid chopper are in the sky all game and every assault is like a nuke blowing up the whole map ya cant even see how many caps u have in dom coulda had better perks think the layout coulda been more spreadout custom gun all the options are all stacked its really annoying prestige symbols are just boring

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's funny how CoD-fanboys thrashed BF3 for being glitchy, while this game has just as much bugs.

The hitboxes in the game are crap, the bullet penetration doesn't seem consistent at all (bullets go through thick stone walls, but can't go through a thin sheet of metal?), I've had an enemy stuck in mid air (stuck in a walking cycle) and the overall AI of the NPCs is just ridiculous...

Now, just to be clear; I'm NOT trying to start another flame war about which game is better. Just pointing out that both games have their flaws...

Also quick scoping has made an unfortunate return and one of the early bolt action snipers seems to be a one hit kill even to a limb.

Nice! The counter strike AWP makes its grand return! Seems about right ... This game is a 2008 redo.

$60 to get balanced MP... Something that could be done w a patch.

The amount of lag in the multiplayer is much worse than black ops. Hopefully, it's just because the game is new, but I am dying a full second after I go around cover. What makes it worse is that you die really fast (which I like) but the maps are so frigging small that there is no room to move around. Over 50% of my deaths in FFA have been dying when someone spawns RIGHT behind me. It's so hard to have good map presence when the spawning system is completely F'ed up.

That may explain why my bullets are not even wounding people yet there's a re kills me.only problem bar that I have with the game are the fucking dot watchers nobody uses there own skill .I am gona start firing me gun lieing in a corner next to a claymore just to see them rush the f to it..

The thing I hate in multiplayer are the spawn points. Today I had a lot of this: Got spawned, run a few metres and get shot by a guy coming around corner or, even worse, behind me.

There is absolutely no balance in respawning. Especially in smaller maps. It´s really annoying to get killed 5 seconds after you got spawned.

And to be honest. I personally think the multiplayer maps in Black Ops were better than MW3´s. In MW3 I don´t like the maps except for 1 and in Black ops there was only 1 map I didn´t ike.

The fact that the Elite Service is knackered with buggy log-ins and non working passwords. As per usual they are trotting out the usual "unprecedented demand" rubbish. Well surprise surprise, with 9 million pre-orders lots of people want to check out this feature Sherlock, and once again you haven't got the infrastructure to make it work properly at launch. Been trying on and off all night to log in so I can see if this is just a pointless feature or useful like Halo Waypoint, and so far not been able to log on at all.

My only complaint is not with the game but the community, loaded the game up last night jumped into a multiplayer game to have a 12 year old swearing at me because we were losing, we lost by 3 kills and i had a greater K/D ratio than him and he still thinks he can insult our team.

"Where are the parents?"

I find it funny that the same thing happens every year. The new Cod comes out and everyone complains about how it isn't like the last one. Then a few weeks later we are all still playing it. What happened to playing a game because it was fun, or the story is entertaining? I for one found the story to be extremely entertaining. And multiplayer isn't the same as Black Ops. Get over it, it is a different company, and i for one think that they took MW2 and made it better

--> MW3 is a good game. Not groundbreaking but a good game. So please stop bitching about stuff none of us could possibly control. If you don't like the game get rid of it. All of us don't need to hear about it.

Single player: Not bad so far; about two hours into it and I suspect I'm nearing past the halfway point. Nothing amazing, though. Spoiler - highlight to read: (WOO! MACMILLAN!!!).

Multiplayer: An absolute mess full of Battlefield 3 rip-offs... only they fail to execute them properly. Not only this, but it also plays like a dying frog. I sure hope they come up with a fix soon.

:(.

xx

So please stop bitching about stuff none of us could possibly control. If you don't like the game get rid of it. All of us don't need to hear about it.

Do you realize what thread you are reading? It's called the Official Bitching Thread... you should expect copious bitching... seriously.

If you don't want to read about it then there is no reason you should even open this thread.

i hate that game developers still havent realized that having just 1 sensitivity setting doesnt work when we have to use a Turret, especially when they also disable the auto-aim/snap-to-target feature

so in the very first ****ing mission, im having to pause after i press X to jump into the Helicopter, change my sensitivity down to 1, unpause it, hope i dont die, otherwise i have to then repause when the checkpoint starts again, put it back up to 3 an all the **** over again each time i die

who actually sits there an doesnt notice any difference in the cursor speed from the normal guns and the turrets :mad:

an that goes for every game, Battlefield 3 had the same issue during the missions when you're in the jet an other stuff

Ace Combat Assault Horizon on the other hand, didnt have this issue at all during the helicopter missions infact im pretty sure they had a snap-to-target feature while using the turret

Edited by eiVaL

So please stop bitching about stuff none of us could possibly control.

Are you serious? We didn't develop the game - the things we're all bitching about (and for good reason) are in the developers' hands because it's their game that they made, and pretty badly too. Of course none of it is in our hands. Believe us, if it was, the game - particularly the multiplayer - wouldn't be half as infuriating as it is.

xx

Played the game for a few hours at a friends and man am I glad I didn't waste £40. Seriously had to eject the disk tray and make sure it wasn't Modern Warfare 2 in the xbox...

I'll be sticking to Battlefield 3 for my shooter fix this year. Shame really as I usually pick up both games each year and enjoy them both...

Maybe I'll buy it when it turns up for a tenner online.

i have been a CoD fan since the original on the comp played all of them and played more multiplayre than i would like to know but this game fails very very hard i hate to say it but BF3 has put CoD on notice yeah yeah CoD will have more sales but BF3 is a much much better game campaign sucks ass for both games though

first things first.... i want the damn music OFF!!!!.... after 10 minutes I was tired of it... i want it OFF!!!!....

2nd.... online you run like a slug...

3rd.... everyone is wearing slippers.... i haven't heard any footsteps yet..... last i checked boots make some noise when someone is running around....

I'm assuming first night jitters! Playing last night I was getting a lot of people lagging around. Killcams showed people shooting me long before I even fired a bullet, yet on my screen I was shooting them before they shot me. Very bad. Maps do seem to be very small with very limited routes. The graphics of MP overall look worse than MW2 and Black Ops.

I was considering buying Elite so I could get all the new maps and everything cheaper. After playing this last night I'm thinking different. It feels wrong saying this becuase I always thought the MW line was the better, but I must admit Treyarch definately seem to have produced a better MP game with Black Ops than MW3 has given us.