Official Bitching Thread

So i really need to vent some rage over this rather broken thing in this game. probably the only weapon in the game that requires no skill at all. if anyone thinks that finishing a game with a decent score after using nothing but FNG's makes you good, i'm here to tell you kids, it doesnt. infact, it makes you one of the worst players in the history of mankind. being able to spray a load of guns without even aiming at anyone does not make you good. it makes you terrible. Learn to play the game properly and stop being a noob.

thats all kids =]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By "I usually leave right after", I mean, the game is crap, losing, spawntrapped, skies are swarmed with killstreaks... I just leave.

This.

By no means am I a Call of Duty God (pretty sure my K/D is .9ish) but I'm not gonna play target practice for other teams.

Now, for my bitch. My only real problem is the fuckin shotguns. I'm fully aware a shotgun is a power weapon intended for a 1 hit kill, but there's a limit. All these maps are packed with obstacles, a shotgun is ideal for pretty much anywhere. Hopefully these will get nerfed after an update, and all the chaos will come back to normal.

i suck at the game so bad a good game for me is 5 kills in team death match i spend most of the time cowering in a corner afraid to move cause i always die but i'm having fun my only problem is people take the game way too serious some of the venom spitting out of kids mouths is shameful

This.

By no means am I a Call of Duty God (pretty sure my K/D is .9ish) but I'm not gonna play target practice for other teams.

Now, for my bitch. My only real problem is the fuckin shotguns. I'm fully aware a shotgun is a power weapon intended for a 1 hit kill, but there's a limit. All these maps are packed with obstacles, a shotgun is ideal for pretty much anywhere. Hopefully these will get nerfed after an update, and all the chaos will come back to normal.

Next time you get killed by a shotgun, pull up the scoreboard and look at the guy using the shotgun. Unless it's xcalizorz he's not doing that fantastic.

I really don't get it... WHY DOES THIS GAME SELL SO GOOD?!

I played like ~15hrs of Multiplayer and it sucks ass hard. The maps are tiny and cluttered, almost every map feels the same, because the layout is so generic and unoriginal. Spawn system is completely broken, every enemy you kill spawns 10-12 meters away from you, either in front of you, or behind you and almost always kills you right away after he spawns. Killstreaks every 2 fuckin' seconds, camper in every corner. Since MW2 in my opinion the series went extremely down the hill...

CoD4 and World at War were one of my favorite games online. Had some awesome maps, that I still remember to this day. Killstreaks were simple and that's the way it should have stayed in my opinion. Sniping was normal, none of that quickscoping and other nonsense wasn't there simply because maps supported proper sniping from DISTANCES, not from close quarters.

Every gun in the game sounds like a friggin child's toy, and if you have a silencer attached, every gun sounds exactly the same. Graphics are as old as COD4, only with a couple tweaks that try to mask the shitty look of the game. The only good side is that the game runs on 60fps. And I think it's only possitive thing about the game.

Well the game was pretty easy in getting the 1k GS, and the Spec-Ops missions were quite fun, especially in co-op. While the Survival missions got redundant very fast, they were at least more enjoyable than the multiplayer itself. Singleplayer was awesome at least, the only thing that's still always good in a CoD game that gets shat out every year...

GodfuckingDAMNIT! I've been trying to get a Skorpion MOAB for the past two weeks, and tonight I came so close. One time I was three kills off, and some faggot little camper with a suppressed/heartbeat ACR killed me from a corner. The second, I was four kills off and the host dashboarded -_- FML.

CoD4 and World at War were one of my favorite games online. Had some awesome maps, that I still remember to this day. Killstreaks were simple and that's the way it should have stayed in my opinion. Sniping was normal, none of that quickscoping and other nonsense wasn't there simply because maps supported proper sniping from DISTANCES, not from close quarters.

I'm not sure we played the same game, I can still remember the sound of the M40A3 going off all over the place in COD4, though I agree that the maps had longer lines of sight for regular sniping.

Yup, yesterday evening during a match (ground war domination on village) i wondered why the enemies totally raped us and had tons of air support. I mean behind every corner there were 3 of them rushing us. I struggled to get a neutral K/D, only had like 12/17. Then when the game was over i saw that our team had 3 people with similar results like mine, i was 3rd in our team. and the guy on 4th had 1/29 score like 400-500, the guy on 5th 1/27 score 450ish (wow, he captured 1 or 2 flags) and so on.

Made me rage a bit. :mad:

I mean, come on, with these results you better go play Tetris. :chair

Even when i was a beginner i never had that bad results like the guys i mentioned above. ;)

haha I agree with you completely. Even when I first popped my call of duty cherry I managed to get a near positive K/D. On the other hand most of the people I have had experience playing with don't even think about what they are doing they just run into a crowd of enemies to try and pull off one kill then wonder why they finish with a bad score and the second half of the game is a heli-fest.

Other than that though all the usual stuff is annoying like the spawns, 10000 stealth bombers a game, the support package in general really, being killed, the maps, fat chicks, explosives doing next to nothing damage, games being shut down/play suspended, people doing better than me, campers, people being able to play with a second controller because 9/10 times that player is really really bad, dropshotters and quickscopers.

But hey im still going to be playing it :D

Also on a new topic not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet but am I the only one who thinks the support kill streaks should be combined with the assault kill streaks because there are certain kill streaks like the counter UAV i like using but I use the assault package so I cant :(

Edited by davidjones1990

Perhaps I'm not remembering right, but did the Riot Shields ALWAYS have that fucking annoying glare? There's always a blinding glare of light whenever you're under a light source/not in shade when you're looking through the Riot Shield. I can't see shit. I have to switch weapons just to see in most instances and you will be completely blinded by a stun grenade (not flashbang) if hit with one.

You move slow as a fucking rock, don't have the infinite run that was in the other games and have no way of speeding yourself up without the proficiency for it and Juiced. The glare itself is what causes me to die EVERY FUCKING TIME I'm in CQB with someone else. Every time.

Perhaps I'm not remembering right, but did the Riot Shields ALWAYS have that fucking annoying glare? There's always a blinding glare of light whenever you're under a light source/not in shade when you're looking through the Riot Shield. I can't see shit. I have to switch weapons just to see in most instances and you will be completely blinded by a stun grenade (not flashbang) if hit with one.

You move slow as a fucking rock, don't have the infinite run that was in the other games and have no way of speeding yourself up without the proficiency for it and Juiced. The glare itself is what causes me to die EVERY FUCKING TIME I'm in CQB with someone else. Every time.

Agree totally. I was messing around with it the other day. VERY hard to get kills. To the people that have got all the titles and emblems with the riot shield, I salute you. I can only even attempt to use them on a few maps. QUESTION, i had a guy shooting at me and i was deflecting bullets . It popped 100 points like i had got a kill, check leader board, no kills. What is the deal with that???

Agree totally. I was messing around with it the other day. VERY hard to get kills. To the people that have got all the titles and emblems with the riot shield, I salute you. I can only even attempt to use them on a few maps. QUESTION, i had a guy shooting at me and i was deflecting bullets . It popped 100 points like i had got a kill, check leader board, no kills. What is the deal with that???

really? i never noticed a problem, i actually used my riot shield extensively for a couple days when i was raging on the spawns. i would just be crouching around until i found action, usually cornering people then bashing :). i actually got my riot shield to lvl 5, you get an assload of challenge XP for farming that thing lol. i found it very handy in 'Ground War," i got tons of crowd control assists, and a handful of bashes on unsuspecting foes.

why does it take so long to pull out a launcher..... Then when you finally get it out the aiming sucks....

well you can thank MW2 for that, nothing like joining a match to hear the 21 tube salute right when you start. after the massive abbuse and exploit of nade launcher / OMA, you cant be surprised they went this route.

Edited by niko da bos

well you can thank MW2 for that, nothing like joining a match to hear the 21 tube salute right when you start. after the massive abbuse and exploit of nade launcher / OMA, you cant be surprised they went this route.

Ah the infamous 'thump thump thump thump thump' sound that filled the air every single game.

I have no experience with 'nade launchers in MW3, haven't even picked a weapon up with one but it sounds like a good choice.

I have no idea, sometimes randomly you will not get any weapon XP, kills won't count, but you will still gain the XP you should have from the match. I leveled up at the end of one match, but my weapon proficiency and kills did not budge a bit once, this I know because I got at least 20 kills (out of 30) with the G36C that I just unlocked (no kills yet) and when I checked the create-a-class it was still at 0 XP and kills. No I did not dashboard or sign out which caused my kills/win to not register, and it ended just fine without the server being disbanded from some other rage quitter.

Just like the Marksmen Pro challenge... What the hell? I was sniping the whole match, not quick scoping, sniping, and I always use the hold breath option. I got NO KILLS counted towards the challenge and this even happened when I was fucking around in splitscreen and tried to get Marksmen Pro (And was holding my breath during every kill, about 50, and got no kills counted toward it).

This isnt aimed at the game. But last night I was playing Sabotage on Hardhat and two of my team mates had Red name titles. So everytime they popped into view or round a corner I presumed they were enemy and shot at them. Obviously they don't die, a real enemy hears the commotion and shoots me, this happened numerous times.

How fuckin stupid are these people. Its bad enough looking down the map and seeing a team mate with about 25 letters in his gamertag blocking half the view and the oncoming enemy, or those hacked fuckin button titles ( your not original or clever fuckwits ) But team mates with red names. Fuckin retards.

Saw myself die 2 times on the same killcam. After I re-spawned from watching that killcam, I immediately get killed by a red barrel. Word.

Also... Drop-shotting is not necessary if you're behind me. Like really.

Don't get me wrong, I like the game... but some things just get me raging. lol.

Man fuck them cock-blocking BOOSTERS in HC KILL CONFIRMED!

Just joined an entire lobby full of these suckers in FALLEN.

These Bitchez even getting smarter, using a third guy who takes care of them, watching their back and the one who is going for kills is using the JUGGERNAUT SUPPORT STREAK which makes him harder to kill.

Now here comes the funny thing. Most of them are CLAN MEMBERS (AOD) and using COD ELITE. Shame on you pricks.

Sick & tired of this bullshit.

Aaaaah thanks now I feel better, will continue my BOOSTER-HUNTING!!! :AR15