Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says secret achievement "stadium" is story related and cannot be missed but ihave skyscraper done after and don't have stadium so think you may be mistaken, when does the mission happen as I am on sequence 6 and just done skyscraper not the first one stadium???

Skyscraper comes before the stadium, so you have yet to reach that mission.

I just ended all the homestead missions, and no achievement...

Anyone had this problem?

Any tips?

Thanks

This achievement has nothing to do with completing homestead missions. To get it, you just need to get all of these characters to settle at the homestead. Without being able to see your game progress, I would assume that you haven't advanced the story far enough yet. For this one, you have to be at least to sequence 9 as you need to recruit people from New York.

Glitchy achievements: An Extraordinary Man (Complete Encyclopedia of the Common Man). Patch has fixed the glitch, unless you had already scanned every activity for whichever group of people you had glitched. So some people will still have to start a new playthrough to gain this on another save file.

actually the patch fixed this for me

it was the farmers

i had not played for a while

and started up the game yesterday

and the first thing it did after the game loaded was to give me the achievment

I can confirm that, happened to me too today, after I loaded up the game. finally got the original 1000G

Hi Guys!

First of all, thanks A LOT for all the guides for assassin's creed series, I used all of them to get all my single player achievemnts. Thanks for you guy I have all of them. Except for the multiplayer but i will have them too someday.

So... about the AC3 guide, i like to know if you will post this guide in a print version (fix link on the game page). Cause i already printed all of them to can play, and now i will star to play ac3 and I really wish to print this one in a organize form like the others. that would be awesome.

if this wont happen anytime soon, i will have to cut and past on word to print.. well thanks again for all of this. those guides are IMPRESSIVE AWESOME!

Just thought I would offer advice, on the new DLC achievements:

One for All - With any of the additional characters, perform 20 ‘Revive’ actions.

Best team mode for this is Wolfpack

Wolves for Lambs - Complete a Wolfpack multiplayer session on any of the additional maps.

Don't know whether it's confirmed but do you need to complete Sequence 25, if so forget randoms you won't do it, either do it solo (depends on what level you are for abilties, perks, kill steaks for later sequences for maximum points) or do it with friends.

Stubborn Stunner - Stun 3 pursuers without dying, playing with any of the additional characters.

Unless you enjoy the MP and know what you are doing, then boosting is best.

Out of all of the information in the stickies, I can't seem to find an answer to this, even the guide itself just left the missable achievement part blank.

Is there anything missable?

I am currently on sequence 5, playing as teenage Connor, and I just unlocked my first homestead mission, some guy hanging off a cliff.

I try to go up and save him but the guards are just invincible and I can't damage them, so I wanted to skip it for now and come back later.

Can I do that? Is there any missable homestead missions? Can you miss having anyone at the homestead?

Also, when do I actually get to free roam and start working on collectibles and everything else? This is really getting frustrating not knowing when the hell I am supposed to do anything because the game is just pushing me along this narrow linear path.

So I can just leave the homestead missions until later on?

That guy by the cliff will always be there until I decide to do it?

What is the best sequence to start free roaming and really working on shit? 9?

Yes, I left all the homestead missions until I had completed the game.

Yes.

Sequence 8 would be the earliest sequence (and best IMO), as you'll have access to all the regions available and the story at that point is still relatively slow so you won't miss much if you do decide to go off.

Yes, I left all the homestead missions until I had completed the game.
...but I won't recommand that.

If you leave the homestead missions 'til the end, then you won't be able to scan your people for the encyclopedia of the comman man whenever you visit the Homestead while progressing in the story.

And I suppose then it'll take longer for you to scan everyone, especially because these Homestead-people really only do shit if you keep following them around.

...but I won't recommand that.

If you leave the homestead missions 'til the end, then you won't be able to scan your people for the encyclopedia of the comman man whenever you visit the Homestead while progressing in the story.

And I suppose then it'll take longer for you to scan everyone, especially because these Homestead-people really only do shit if you keep following them around.

I left it to the end and had no problem.