• ORO HOG 9mm handgun
    • ORO FP9 SMG
    • ORO Enforcer shotgun
    • ORO War Horse mini-gun
    • ORO RedFist RPG
    • ORO L66 pulse rifle
    • TRIGLAV 92 Stalker [T92] sniper rifle
    • ESUS Fireblade flame thrower

Man the knife is so annoying, mostly the people i play run around chasing me like a maniac holding a knife trying to kill me.

LOL ! thats usually all i see .. the knife has the speed to strafe around in a circle faster then you can aim with any gun so you end up dead ! it is really annoying but luckily i only need about 225 more kills and a few games of CO-OP and the small team and large team games to win and i am done with the multiplayer on the game.

I would have voted the sticky-gun, but it isn't in your poll =[

So I voted Shotty. Not because it is my favorite, but it's the most effective to combatting those little knife bitches. Dual shotguns rapes knife every time, and I'm not sure they will ever learn that.

The 500 kills achievement went SOO much faster when I had dual shotties. With the amount of knife whores running around like noobs, I easily racked up 20+ kills per small team game, 30+ large team game. (CTF of course)

To all those people who use the knife: Don't.

I only used the knife when it was a definite kill, like a guy sniping and his back was to me. I NEVER used the knife if the enemy saw me, because once you learn to handle the SMG it is a really effective close range weapon. And I NEVER used the knife if I saw more then one person. If you activate a knife cutscene with another person nearby one of two outcomes will happen.

A) He stands there like a gentleman and then kills you while your left standing still, vulnerable. or

B) He just kills you AND the guy your knifing. What a loss for you.

But the number one thing, the thing that is so stupid but people do it SO much.

If you see a guy knifing someone, just shoot him. Its an easy kill. Don't stand behind him with the knife and wait, because if he has ANY experience at all, he'll just side dodge and screw you out of a kill.

If you play good, master the good anti-knife weapons, you can easily rack up lots of kills. This will also help you win easier, for all purpose warrior achievement.

i cant believe u guys actually opened one of these. it should be, how much do u love the knife, its just the coolest and best weapon ever
It's neither of those, its the most annoying weapon ever, thats all people ever use. The best weapon on here is the Pulse Rifle, but i like the sniper but the best overall weapon is the pulse rifle.

Pulse Rifle is only good in campaign, IMO. Its great for killing the enemies that are mentally slow and stand still for you... In MP though its like a double-whammy of garbage. Take and assault rifle and a plasma rifle from halo. They are both good weapons by themselves, but combined??? The pulse rifle overheats AND you have to reload it. It does have a pretty large clip, but it overheats too quickly. Sticky-gun FTFW!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...