What do you think is the best weapon in MP?

I3east Lig3r

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N7 Valiant w/piercing mod & extended barrel. That or the Black Widow. For a change I enjoy the M90-Indra and if for some strange reason I'm using something other than a sniper rifle, the Cerberus Harrier.

Indra is fun to use, seems like it needs a slight damage increase though. Harrier would be amazing if it had more spare ammo.

Haven't we all concluded by now that stats-wise the Claymore is the superior weapon overall, followed by a level ten Javelin? So factually, that's about the end of the discussion.

So the thread would be more fun if it asked what your favorite multiplayer weapons are, in which case I would say: My default weapon of choice is the Geth Plasma Shotgun because I suck bad with the Claymore but I enjoy the Mattock and the Saber the most. As a matter of fact I love the Mattock so much if they made one of those super-expensive replicas, I would have to consider buying it.

Haven't we all concluded by now that stats-wise the Claymore is the superior weapon overall, followed by a level ten Javelin? So factually, that's about the end of the discussion.

So the thread would be more fun if it asked what your favorite multiplayer weapons are, in which case I would say: My default weapon of choice is the Geth Plasma Shotgun because I suck bad with the Claymore but I enjoy the Mattock and the Saber the most. As a matter of fact I love the Mattock so much if they made one of those super-expensive replicas, I would have to consider buying it.

Because Veedrock said the Hurricane is better than the Claymore.

Because Veedrock said the Hurricane is better than the Claymore.

No he didn't.

This pretty much.

The breakdown for guns pretty much goes like this.

Claymore

Javelin (only because of shield gating)

Kyrsae (Infiltrator only)

GPS

Reeger

For Power Classes the Talon is by far the best pistol.

Edited by Bahroo3

Guest Scotty

claymore, for me. followed very closely by the wraith, although i tend to use the claymore on silver and wraith on bronze. i tried the geth plasma shotty, but it doesn't feel like its doing much damage, especially after using the claymore before it. i'm also loving the paladin heavy pistol. my set up for any character now is claymore/wraith and paladin.

SMG's are useless, imo. and the assault rifles are alright, but again not powerful enough. and i suck with snipers, except the krysae, but thats only because it has area damage, so i hardly need precision aim.

1. I tried the geth plasma shotty, but it doesn't feel like its doing much damage.

2. SMG's are useless, imo.

1. It's all I use and I agree that it feels that way sometimes, it's kind of annoying. The charge and shoot aspect of it suits my playstyle though so I like that. I would like a fix for not being able to duck while taking cover when you have the shotgun charged, that really irritates me.

2. Agreed, I see no point to them. I guess they'd be okay in Bronze but...

I hadn't really thought about the Revenant. I guess that's because I like the Saber just a tad bit more... But I always love me an LMG like the Revenant. Curious about the Typhoon LMG that was leaked actually...

Hmm. But for the various other weapon classes i could fill in...

SMGs - Probably the Locust... No idea why, but i love that thing.

Snipers - Widow/Black Widow

Heavy Pistols - The DIY Sniper (AKA the Carnifex)

Guest Scotty
1. It's all I use and I agree that it feels that way sometimes, it's kind of annoying. The charge and shoot aspect of it suits my playstyle though so I like that. I would like a fix for not being able to duck while taking cover when you have the shotgun charged, that really irritates me.

2. Agreed, I see no point to them. I guess they'd be okay in Bronze but...

to be fair, i didn't really field test the geth plasma. i only used it once or twice and i'm sure both games were laggy, so it wasn't registering damage, but still, nothing beats the claymore for me.