Achievement Trading Thread

The Stray

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends though, but mostly people have already bought it and moved on to the 1.01 Net ver.

Also, if anyone needs help with it, just send me a message and I'll be around to help out when I get the chance, even though I already got this done, lol. More or less, I'll do the same anyways.

Edited by The Stray

I need to work on the online achievements. I have yet to buy the dlc cause I wanted to be sure to play online. But if most everyone online has it, I will buy it.

I will be online from 8am to 2pm central time today and I havnt got any achievements as I just bought this. I bought a house and didn't have internet for about a month. :(

Hit me up AND LEAVE A MESSAGE OR I WILL NOT RESPONED. Gamertag is MC Kazoo. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, downloaded the dlc and found some matches. I'm always willing to help others though.

Edited by MC Kazoo

If someone would like to help me, I need help with the normal battlegrounds, the Kurisu battlegrounds and the Kurisu level. I can't ever seem to find anyone online.

If you would like to help leave me a message on here, on Xbox (Gt: Sophia Hyakato), or reply to this thread that would be awesome.

Edit 3/31/13: All done, except the stupid perfect fall. Thanks to all those that helped. If anyone needs help in the future, I will still be on and looking for peoples games to join and help out.

Edited by Sophia Hyakato

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...