Achievement Guide and Roadmap

FSparacino4

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome guide!! I'm working on my second play through right now getting the little things I missed the first time through. Also still having trouble with the Exiled Prince Achievements, but they'll pop up soon. Going for 100%, and with this guide I'll get it for sure! Nice work!

• 2 weeks later...
is it worth to do a second playthrough?

I think about going to 100 % but the DLC is ridiculously expensive:(

1360 points for 250 gs:mad:

See, having the DLCfor free when I preordered was awesome, but I wouldn't pay for the DLC unless you dont like looking at that incomplete game. Content wise it isnt worth it.

I am currently working towards the end of act 1 of my first playthrough. Is there a thread or website that can help me level up my characters accordingly so that I am not getting downed every 3 fights? Or which characters are better in battle?

Turn the difficulty down? Use your potions better?

What's your current party set up right now?

Turn the difficulty down? Use your potions better?

What's your current party set up right now?

Hawke-lvl 9

Upgraded strength (28) and constitution (18)

Fenris-lvl 9

Upgraded strength (26) and constitution (19)

Merrill-lvl 9

Upgraded strength (16) and magic (23)

Anders-lvl 9

Upgraded willpower (18) and magic (26)

I was tinkering around with the weapons and shields, but the one I am using now seems to be the best while I am playing as Hawke. The Mercenary Longblade. I have some other weapons currently, but none seem to match up to the liking of that one.

And as I rank up higher it seems like Hawke is getting downed faster than before.

Merrill-lvl 9

Upgraded strength (16) and magic (23)

Strength doesn't matter at all for Merrill as she is a mage. Also, might I suggest adding a Rogue to your party? Varric has very nice ranged dps with Bianca.

Also, I'm just going to go out and guess that you're an attacking warrior with a focus on doing damage as opposed to shield? If you are, you may want to consider swapping out Fenris for Aveline.

But really, keep who you want in the party, and hunt for some amulets and rings and other stuff. Finding your companion upgrades and better armor for your character will aid as well.

Also, you can change the ingame difficulty without affecting achievements.

Strength doesn't matter at all for Merrill as she is a mage. Also, might I suggest adding a Rogue to your party? Varric has very nice ranged dps with Bianca.

Also, I'm just going to go out and guess that you're an attacking warrior with a focus on doing damage as opposed to shield? If you are, you may want to consider swapping out Fenris for Aveline.

But really, keep who you want in the party, and hunt for some amulets and rings and other stuff. Finding your companion upgrades and better armor for your character will aid as well.

Also, you can change the ingame difficulty without affecting achievements.

I'm almost guaranteed having to do another playthrough on this. I don't mind doing ALOT of damage, but having a bit of defense wouldn't hurt either. I did, however, find info on what to level up and with who depending on who is in the party. All this stems from trying to be able to survive an entire year without getting knocked out at all (or in my case, quite frequently).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
is it worth to do a second playthrough?

I think about going to 100 % but the DLC is ridiculously expensive:(

1360 points for 250 gs:mad:

i think its worth it (im on my 3rd playthrough now actually)

and keep in mind the vast majority of gamers dont rate the value of DLC in terms of how many achievements there are, they look at it as whether its its fun to play or not. think about how insanely expensive every game that ever came out before 360 was, all that money for 0 gs lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...