Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im looking for a partner for co-op playthrough. i have a mic and im in EST. i havent got to play this game very much but i had bfbc2 100% on ps3 under profile houch10 so im pretty good. im willing to work on any achievements so just message me if ur interested on working on some

I am getting a game together to finish up some ribbons. Planning on squad rush so no vehicle ribbons, but all others should be fair game.

I am starting the game at 1:00 p.m. est, 3 hours from now.

Send me a friend request or message if you would like to join

J J Happinstack

Count me in for this buddy, just need to get a nemesis ribbon and im done, but, more than happy to help with whatever anyone else needs.

XBL message sent :)

I wouldn't mind actually playing with people that actually realize that Rush and Conquest are objective based and not just TDM. I have a mic, but since I play late at night usually, and my wife is sleeping I can't say much lol. Im comfortable using any kit and driving, but flying is a sore spot for me. :) so feel free to look me up, add me, and let's have some fun and win some matches

looking to do most of the online ones for cop just drop em like liqud i am on for 2 much so i guess thats a good/bad thing so any one wanna work on some just add me or mesage me GT: rouchdi ps il help any one on anything aslong as they return the favor