Gamerscore Glitch

xentaria

On Xbox.com it says you have 105g for Earthworm Jim. Have you tried recovering your gamertag? That usually does the trick when achievements aren't appearing on your Xbox but are appearing on Xbox.com. Similar thing happened for me with Left 4 Dead 2.

Ive managed to beat the game on original in 47 minutes.. but i didnt get my superhero cheevo.. the only thing is instead of new game, i went to continue and started on new junk city... so, im pretty sure ive answered my own question, but i wouldnt mind someone confirming this for me....

Happened to me last night, I got both the online achievements but when I checked them it said I was missing one even though I could see them both clearly unlocked. Such a pain in the ass to have to delete your gamertag and recover if for one little achievement.

• 1 month later...

It's clearly a glitch. I researched on the internet and to some technical details. It seems the programmers forgot to include one of the code to unlock the achievement. Not really much you can do but to reset and recover your gamertag.