Can't start a new Mission

My Missionstatus (it called Dienstplan in my game) told me that two missions are available, but ist will not start. I drive throu the city nearly 1 hour but nothing happend. Can I start them manually (not the finished)???

I stock on 26% of the game.

Thanks in advance for your help

Buster

After you finished a case, go to PATROL, CITY or AUTOBAHN.Then by the list of vehicles that you can choose, there should be a red flag next to the car name. That means if you take that car in that part of the city or autobahn, you will receive the next case. If you are by CITY and you do not have a flag, change to AUTOBAHN. After you spawn, it takes a couple of seconds before they start talking, if not check youre map, somewhere there will be a NEW red spot. Drive there and the case will start

For more help please read the Thread "GUIDE" or/and "Help needed with RED HERRING". Alot of help tips etc.are there

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished this game with 1000G and was very wary of this problem popping up on me after reading several posts about it. I never ran into having missions as a problem - maybe I was lucky. I'll spell out here what worked for me (because the game itself does a rather poor job explaining it to you). The best guess I could think of for what to try based on my game is:

1. Select one of the two areas of the city - try to stick to the front of the police stations (although I also sometimes used the front of the stadium).

2. When selecting a car, make sure it has a red flag next to it signaling that the game wants to offer you a new mission (the missions are not specific to the particular car you choose, only the area of the city - hence the red flags). I tried to stick to the original two cars that you start out with, or one of the police vehicles for the most part. (If you want to just drive around without worrying about the game offering you a mission then choose a car without a red flag next to it in either part of the city)

3. Drive around for a minute or two close to the station. The game will then come on the radio and offer you a mission. If this doesn't happen, open up the map and look around for a big red circle the same size as the repair locations (as far as I could tell, the smaller red circles next to the police stations are completely meaningless). these larger red circles will look almost identical to the transition locations at the edges of the map, but will be somewhere in the city (one I can specifically remember generated for me at the circus). Drive to this circle and stop in it to start a new mission.

4. If none of that works, go to the Cases menu (as opposed to Patrol or Single Races) and look for any cases that have a pushpin symbol next to them (as opposed to the green check mark or not unlocked yet). This pushpin means that mission is currently in progress and can be restarted right from that menu. Complete those missions and then go back to patrol and missions should continue to generate (hopefully).

This is what I did and I never ran into a problem of not having missions offered to me. Hopefully this can help others so I thought I'd share!

• 3 weeks later...