Looking for people to play Coop / Team Match

Hi guys, any other hokuto fans want to try out the online modes with me add my gamertag and message me its for ken's rage 2. So far I'm really enjoying it and I like it more than the first one. I'm biased though because Hokuto No Ken is my absolute favorite anime (next to DBZ). Let me know!

Gamertag: Xx KeNoH xX

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be up for it, I love this series. (Hell I wrote the first one's guide just on the JPN version so I must at least like it lol) Shoot me a friend invite or i'll shoot you one later.

Yeah, the problem with that, the Ken's Rage 1 forum is now barren, and all topics have been deleted (including the guides there, except one that's on the main game page), so yeah, I know you worked on it before Shin, but its gone...>_>

Other than that, I'd go for random co-op too, but not necessarily.

I'll be up for it, I love this series. (Hell I wrote the first one's guide just on the JPN version so I must at least like it lol) Shoot me a friend invite or i'll shoot you one later.

Will do! Lately I've been playing through dream mode, and I've gotten some requests from people for coop and team matches so things are looking good!

Yeah, the problem with that, the Ken's Rage 1 forum is now barren, and all topics have been deleted (including the guides there, except one that's on the main game page), so yeah, I know you worked on it before Shin, but its gone...>_>

Other than that, I'd go for random co-op too, but not necessarily.

Hahah Eh, that was how long ago? I don't mind if its gone. Nobody plays part 1 any longer probably.

• 1 month later...

Hi I just joined the site and I wanted some help on doing the online achievements I'm willing to return the favor and help out with yours if you don't have it. I mostly play late at night on the east coast and my gamertag is: Samurai2OXX

theres no spaces and its a capital letter O after the 2 in my gamertag cause the original name was taken by me back on the original xbox before 360.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...