Achievement Trading Thread

doomey

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the game already. If anyone gets the game tommorow add me I'm down to help boost. Im interested in doing

Winner by Default 10

Won a Xbox LIVE match due to opponent's disqualification.

Enhancement Talent 20

Won 10 Xbox LIVE matches.

You Can't See Me! 50

Won 10 consecutive Xbox LIVE matches.

In the Spotlight 15

Won an Xbox LIVE match.

And if anyone is hardcore enough ill gladly boost these two also with someone who is legit and will stick around for all 100 matches. Can be quite simple really as all you have to do is knock down other player and instant pin them too win. If we take at most 2 mins to finish match and restart next one it will take maybe 2 hrs max probably less.

Mid Carder 25

Won 25 Xbox LIVE matches.

Main Eventer 50

Won 50 Xbox LIVE matches.

Seriously members only. Add the GT: Ph1l0z0ph3r

I Too Am Getting This Game On Friday And Would Like To Get All Online Achievements At Once So Any1 that is willing to help me 1st i will return the favor after My Tag Name Is WWEFAN98 And Make Sure To Put In The Message so I Know Thanks that you are from this forums

Is it even possible to boost these achievements? What I've heard is that you can only unlock them in ranked. Can you pick and choose who you fight in ranked mode? If not and you can do it in player matches, I'm willing to help someone with these this weekend or so (Classwork trumps all this week).

OK you have to play ranked matches. Atleast I think I didn't bother trying player matches. But you can create your own ranked matches then your boosting partner can search for your game. The room creator also has the ability to kick people out of the room so if the other person your boosting with doesn't join then you can kick them!

I am buying this game first thing tomorrow and I need a boosting partner.I see that several of you are planning on boosting and I would like to join in to get at least the 10 consecutive wins but willing to do more. Please send me a message on Xbox live with a message about allstars that way we can hook up.

GT: kidemtjoe