200,000 Calories!

I hope you can speed this up by telling the game you weight as much as a Brontosaurus, like you could in the first Yourshape. I hate those insanely timeconsuming achievments they put in to prevent you from reselling the game :mad:

Tell me about it....don't get me wrong, I like keeping fit, but I'm not sure I want to spend that many years of my life on Your Shape.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wouldn't even think of cheating either, even though I am an achievement whore!!!

I have played the first game legit every other day since February 2011 (about 750-800 calories each workout) and have amounted 129,000 calories which transfers over to new game. So if you like getting fit it shouldn't take that long to get legit.

I'm a little behind on this, just got my 10000 calories on the first and now cracking on with 2012...

BUT, is it just me or is this game a little different with the calories burnt? I mean for the same workout I did from the first game I'm not even getting HALF the calories on this one...?

Any ideas?

I'm a little behind on this, just got my 10000 calories on the first and now cracking on with 2012...

BUT, is it just me or is this game a little different with the calories burnt? I mean for the same workout I did from the first game I'm not even getting HALF the calories on this one...?

Any ideas?

You have to go into your profile and change your weight, otherwise it won't track your calorie burning properly and only record 2 cals instead of 20 or so.

• 1 month later...
I wouldn't even think of cheating either, even though I am an achievement whore!!!

I have played the first game legit every other day since February 2011 (about 750-800 calories each workout) and have amounted 129,000 calories which transfers over to new game. So if you like getting fit it shouldn't take that long to get legit.

700-800 per workout, and you werent cheating? good god, how long are your workouts? 4+ hours?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
700-800 per workout, and you werent cheating? good god, how long are your workouts? 4+ hours?

No I wasn't cheating, I'd spend 1 & half hours every other day doing 5 lots of bronze 10 minute cardio boxing class from first game as I preferred the workout than the cardio boxing in second game (135-150 calories per 10min class), plus 5 gym games and a cool down exercise. I would then put your fitness 2012 and the calories would carry over to that game.

Since I put my last message on here, I upped my excerise and just got the 200,000 3 star achievement this week.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This. There is no way you can get 700-800 without spending a good 3 hours on it and/or lying about your weight.

As I have already said in previous posts, I play the first game the 10 minute bronze cardio boxing workout, as I much prefer that workout. The calories do go up quicker in the first game than the second, but as I have said I prefer the workout in the first game and the calories transfer over.

I don't know if you are basing your post on the second game, but if you are then you haven't read my previous posts properly.

• 2 months later...
This. There is no way you can get 700-800 without spending a good 3 hours on it and/or lying about your weight.

This is flat out wrong. You can't get it by just following the routine in most cases, but you can definitely get it by legitimately exercising with your real weight (depending on your actual weight, obviously). I don't do it often, but I've got over 200 calories from one 12 min Cardio gold class just by adding movements and flourishes between what you're told to do or doing things double or triple expected speed. That's ~800 calories in an hour if I cared to do that. No towel, no chair, no made up weight--no cheating. Obviously the less you weight the harder it is to do legitimately, but it's not impossible for everyone. Anyone who works out a lot (muscle weight) or is overweight, ie two of the most common groups likely playing the game, should be able to pull it off.

• 2 years later...