All Red Brick Locations

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, thats what i said in that post and they were like, you can just figure it out..lol. At least i know someone is appreachiating the work im trying to do...lol. The only thing is its going to take me a week or longer to finish it. I already have almost all of the mini-kits as it is now, so im just going to finish my game with the...and then i have to start a whole new game, get the mini-kit detector block and then go back through the levels..lol

..so all my work nobody wants now..:mad:.

You know, I realized that I didn't thank you for all your hard work in putting the guide together, so I apologize for not letting you know earlier. I do think that the combination of the maps that were provided along with your explanations should allow just about anybody to find all red brick locations as well as the minikits. I know I've found several thanks to your information. I'm sure that there are people who just do better with some visual assistance too.

yeah i understand that but you know how it is, you are trying to do something that takes a while, and then someone comes along with something like the maps to do it...lol. But my problem is having to basicly redo the game and record the locations due to me already have over half of the mini-kits in the game before i decided to do that...but i have a break coming up which should allow me time to do it..so within a week and a half it should be done or at least almost

But thank you for the thanks

Chapter 5- Power Brick 29: Mini-Kit Detector.

-This MUST be done in free play. This is located where you find R2 in the normal story mode. When you go through the first Bounty Hunter Door (after beating Boba Fett), turn to the left down the hall. Go all the way to the end of the hall. Once at the end of the hall exit the door to the right. When you get out onto the platform, the block will be sitting on the back of the Slave I.

Chapter 6- Power Brick 30:Score X6

-This is located at the beginning of the level behind the two Stormtroopers that are firing at you. Kill the Stormtroopers, then fly across the gap (its too far to double jump) with either Boba/Jango Fett or R2. Once on the other side throw a thermal detonator at the gate, then when the gate is destroyed pick up the block.

Hey Matt I think you need to switch these two around for the reason when someone enters this level who never plays this game before will get confused. As also at least for chapter 5 when I got the power brick in that area I didn't get the mini kit dector or score x6 thanks :Bounce:

Chapter 5- Power Brick 29: Mini-Kit Detector.

-This MUST be done in free play. This is located where you find R2 in the normal story mode. When you go through the first Bounty Hunter Door (after beating Boba Fett), turn to the left down the hall. Go all the way to the end of the hall. Once at the end of the hall exit the door to the right. When you get out onto the platform, the block will be sitting on the back of the Slave I.

Chapter 6- Power Brick 30:Score X6

-This is located at the beginning of the level behind the two Stormtroopers that are firing at you. Kill the Stormtroopers, then fly across the gap (its too far to double jump) with either Boba/Jango Fett or R2. Once on the other side throw a thermal detonator at the gate, then when the gate is destroyed pick up the block.

Matt I'm playing the levels right now on Ep V.

Chapter 5 (cloud city trap) as the level starts in this chapter is where your right next to your xwing fighter as across the way is where the 2 storm troopers are shooting at you as you use R2 to fly across and behind the metal gate is where you use a thermal detonator to blow up the gate to get the power brick as you do start chapter 5 with R2 as you need to fly across to extend the bridge.

Chapter 6 (Betrayal Over Bespin)

It's where you first meet Lando and where Han gets frozen. the level starts off where your chasing Bubba fett with Lando, Chewie, and Leia there no R2 in sight at the beginning of the level.

there no section where R2 flies across at the start of the level.

All what I'm saying is switch chapter 5 and chapter 6 title around with your description for the reason on people first playing this game will not get confuse and come back to you saying your giving out wrong information.

other then that your guide looks good :Bounce:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Chapter 4- Power Brick 4: Power Brick Detector

-This brick is located when you get to the first area with the pits. It is located to the left hand side. As you approach this area stay to the left and don't hit the three power ramps. You have at least 3 times to get this during normal mode, and as many as you need during Free Play as long as you don't come in first.

heys guys this part is wrong the power birck is at the beginning of the race near the left of the sink holes just before getting to the ramp when you got to acces with a TIE FIGHTER

Once you have the red brick, can you quit the level and go back to the cantina?

Also, do all the red bricks have to be got in "Free Play"?

To answer your question. Yes, you can quit out of the level once you have the red brick. You just pause it and go to the cantina, it will give you an option to save. Do that and you will return to the cantina with the red brick unlocked. And no, you do not have to do them in free play, but it does help having all the characters to help you get some bricks. Some bricks you can only get in free play as you would need a certian type of character that you don't have durring the story mode. I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Chapter 6- Power Brick 6: Force Grapple Leap

-This is located after the first thing with Darth Maul. Right before you enter the next room, jump up on the yellow platforms and use the force to send the characters up(computer will jump on the other to send you), then use the storm trooper door. Once you enter the room, destroy all the enemies and then step on the little black things on the floor. Once they are all lit up it uncovers the brick. I believe this is the right location can someone verify this for me? When i did this it showed something had popped up but it didn't say what it was (I'm missing a canister too and i have no idea where its at.)

Yes, that is the right location. I just got it. I don't know about the canister though I'm not going for those yet :/

Thanks for the help :D I'll get the other 5 episodes later Dx

5 More Achievements to 100% and it's the 'Fun' Achievements too Dx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...