Assassin Trick Guide

near the end of the level then you quit out and switch the difficulty to Assassin, just go to continue level and you can switch it. Also make sure you start a new campaign because if you load a level up on replay it won't save it.

Do i go to Continue Campaign and choose Assassin, or New Campaign?

As wen I choose new, it asks me If I want to overight my checkpoint :S

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up to the Castel Fight, up till now I have played on assassin all the way through. My question is cause I am having problems beating him, can I do it on trainee and after the fight switch back to assassin?? Only asking cause I have yet to do it and was wondering if I would still get the level finished in assassin or not?? Thanks...

Edit: It does work even though I havent done it the whole time.

Edited by silvernightmare

Someone mentioned that you can do it out of order:

If you completed the game on Trainee up to level 3 and started using this trick and completed the other levels on Assassin, can one then go complete the first 3 levels later on Assassin to get the achievement?

If not, I'll restart from the beginning, I'm trying to complete this game quickly because the camera is giving me motion sickness.

Someone mentioned that you can do it out of order:

If you completed the game on Trainee up to level 3 and started using this trick and completed the other levels on Assassin, can one then go complete the first 3 levels later on Assassin to get the achievement?

If not, I'll restart from the beginning, I'm trying to complete this game quickly because the camera is giving me motion sickness.

You need to restart from beggining, as replays levels doesn't save..

I had same problem.

Do you need to it on every level yes?

Also can you start doing it through a campaign or do you need to start again?

P.s how do you know when your near the end of a level thanks

Yes you do need to do it on every level. it is best to start with a new campaign and go through every level that way other wise if you miss a few levels without doing the assassin trick then you will have to replay that level all the way through on assassin.

When your playing the level and get to the point in which is said in the first post you will know then to quit out and change to assassin.

i.e.

Play through the mission *Dangerous Beginnings* and you reach this point of the level:

When you get to the part where you are timed eventually you will get to a boss fight in a small room, fight him until he jumps through a window. You will get a checkpoint now quit out and switch and finish the level.

You will then know when to quit and change to assassin. ;) just follow the guide and it will work. ;)

yea it wont take long at all, with like 3 days of playing, at like 2-3 hours at a time, i gotten almost 700, its really an easy 1000 just alittle time consuming thats all

True. I'm hovering just a little over 700 and I haven't even played this game very much. I'm gonna try to finish the full 1000 up today though. Thanks for the extremely helpful guide, it's gonna save alot of headaches.