Yea, so I was doing a Franchise and...

by the 3rd to last game of the season I had

40 HRS and 20 wins and 38 saves

-- The 3rd to last game happened to by my 20th game played.

At the end of the game I got the 40 hr and 20 win achievements.

So after the game I noticed that I only had 39 saves well I play the lat game of the season and I get my 40th save and boom no ach.

I don't know why. It would be stupid if you had to get all of them at the same time, because that seems like the case to me.

you have to play the final game of the playoffs make sure you win and play the last world series game you can change it to 3 inning game.

thanks. I figured that out like right after I posted this. LOL

I was a little worried. I didn't want to play 20 game again.

--

i still need the 2k ach and card ones.

You would think that others out there would like to help us out, but I guess not. I understand that you have to rely on others, but it's kind-of annoying.

I'm not going to give it out for nothing when I had to go through hell to get mine. I know I'm not asking for much especially if you have MLB 2K7.

I think you are asking for a bit much. Noone told you to spend 20$ on a 60g Achievement, but to each his own. I understand you want something in return, I'm sure there's something you guys could've agreed upon...

Anyways, send me a FR and a message saying who you are. You can win the game, get the achievement as long as you help me with getting all 9+ cards on a team. Preferably a scrubby team such as Kansas City or Pittsburgh. Thanks.

I think you are asking for a bit much. Noone told you to spend 20$ on a 60g Achievement, but to each his own. I understand you want something in return, I'm sure there's something you guys could've agreed upon...

Anyways, send me a FR and a message saying who you are. You can win the game, get the achievement as long as you help me with getting all 9+ cards on a team. Preferably a scrubby team such as Kansas City or Pittsburgh. Thanks.

First off, I didn't even spend $20 on the Microsoft Points my friend gave them to me because he doesn't use them and neither do I so I decided to give them to him in exchange for the achievement.

You still gave the equivalent of 20 bucks to another person for an achievement.

The way you worded it before...HE MADE you give it to him, for his help...like it hurt...like..."you went thru hell", but all of a sudden it's not a big deal, because you weren't using those 20 bucks. Whatever, to each his own, I'm not even saying you had to help him, but be a bit more flexible when offering/semi-offering to help.

Edited by Gohan Reborn

You still gave the equivalent of 20 bucks to another person for an achievement.

The way you worded it before...HE MADE you give it to him, for his help...like it hurt...like..."you went thru hell", but all of a sudden it's not a big deal, because you weren't using those 20 bucks. Whatever, to each his own, I'm not even saying you had to help him, but be a bit more flexible when offering/semi-offering to help.

First off Microsoft points aren't even equivalent to $20. I know that's what they sell for in the store but honestly they should be free they're really not $20 and the points are better off used because I wasn't going to use them regardless.