Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright so it looks like the last list of people got there achievement. so im here to start a new one. just leave your gamer tag and mention me and ill add you.

1) Phantomlocket

2) ..

3) ...

4) ....

5) .....

6) ......

7) .......

8) ........

once we get at least 8 people we will discuss a good time for everybody

alright so it looks like the last list of people got there achievement. so im here to start a new one. just leave your gamer tag and mention me and ill add you.

1) Phantomlocket

2) ..

3) ...

4) ....

5) .....

6) ......

7) .......

8) ........

Add me and my buddy. We both need it. My gamertag is PwnNoobLikeU. He will add you when you add me. message me on XBL when the time will be because I dont check the forums here often.

Thanks to the guys who were able to get together today and get the achievement didn't take long at all to set it up. To help out the next group there's a couple guys who missed out on it I'll list their names for you. Good luck to you guys.

HighbredSLAYE12

JJUT

nem2k

1) Phantomlocket

2) ..

3) ...

4) ....

5) .....

6) ......

7) .......

8) ........

count me in aswell

GT: Just882

1) Phantomlocket

2) ..

3) ...

4) ....

5) .....

6) ......

7) .......

8) ........

once we get at least 8 people we will discuss a good time for everybody.

Hope you don't mind me joining.

Edited by Psychonomad95

Originally Posted by Phantomlocket

1) Phantomlocket

2) Pyschonomad95

3) Samuqan

4) ....

5) .....

6) ......

7) .......

8) ........

ok now we only need five more. awesome

alright so we've got 5 people now, 6 people if PwnNoobLikeU's friend is for sure in. I think we can have more than 8 people am i right? we will try and get as many as we can so that more can enjoy the wealth.

1) Phantomlocket

2) PwnNoobLikeU

3) Just882

4) PhsycoNomad95

5) Samuqan

6) HighbredSLAYE12

7) .......

8) ........

once we get at least 8 or more people we will discuss a good time for everybody

to PwnNoobLikeU if you could just give your friends tag to put on the list that would be easier.

hey mess 77 if you could get them to post here so that i know they are aware of the list that would be great. Thanks for the names :) cheers

Edited by Phantomlocket

alright so we've got 9 people now, so we have one slot left open but now we will begin deciding a time for everyone. I suggest that everyone add the people on the list and get familiar with all the names so that way if you get a friend request, you wont think it is random.

1) Phantomlocket

2) PwnNoobLikeU

3) Just882

4) PhsycoNomad95

5) Samuqan

6) HighbredSLAYE12

7) Arsenic 17

8) TwistedEuclid

9) VirusDave 138

10) (optional)

Now about a time.. today won't be a good day for me, but the majority of the week will be. That will give everyone time to come back to the thread and add everyone and what not.

I'm just gonna throw up a time and suggest tomorrow at 6 Pm Pacific Standard Time.. if that wont work for you post here but I will be asking individually as much as i can today.

Now about a time.. today won't be a good day for me, but the majority of the week will be. That will give everyone time to come back to the thread and add everyone and what not.

I'm just gonna throw up a time and suggest tomorrow at 6 Pm Pacific Standard Time.. if that wont work for you post here but I will be asking individually as much as i can today.

Wow, thats 3 AM from where I live. Can't you change it to something like 12 (noon), 1 or 2 PM PST?

alright so we've got 9 people now, so we have one slot left open but now we will begin deciding a time for everyone. I suggest that everyone add the people on the list and get familiar with all the names so that way if you get a friend request, you wont think it is random.

1) Phantomlocket

2) PwnNoobLikeU

3) Just882

4) PhsycoNomad95

5) Samuqan

6) HighbredSLAYE12

7) Arsenic 17

8) TwistedEuclid

9) VirusDave 138

10) VladimirK

to the other guys who wanted to get in i'm sorry but we are all full.

ok we are gonna try and go with 2 pm PST Pacific Standard Time tomorrow the 10th... if you can't make it let me know.. seriously i gotta know.

Edited by Phantomlocket