Game Info/Discussion

DaKing240

http://by1.storage.msn.com/x1p4OO6hH5ZQDE-ninVRA0WGx5d60ktdtUbFN5N5pyHLThVeerIbQXKR-iSLSQ9muZN78DcBKKaYDkBOO6HHRPBynPRHK-GQiPnBD_urBK10ZUGN_oqgFX4vwD4Xf_Nr681U7rtbLcDR3tM1v4NclpnS41GDnwsPyds

After your plane crashes into icy uncharted waters, you discover a rusted bathysphere and descend into Rapture, a city hidden beneath the sea. Constructed as an idealistic society for a hand picked group of scientists, artists and industrialists, the idealism is no more. Now the city is littered with corpses, wildly powerful guardians roam the corridors as little girls loot the dead, and genetically mutated citizens ambush you at every turn.

Features:

• Take control of your world by hacking mechanical devices, commandeering security turrets and crafting unique items critical to your very survival.
  • Upgrade your weapons with ionic gels, explosives and toxins to customize them to the enemy and environment.
  • Genetically modify your body through dozens of Plasmid Stations scattered throughout the city, empowering you with fantastic and often grotesque abilities.
  • Explore a living world powered by Ecological A.I., where the inhabitants have interesting and consequential relationships with one another that impact your gameplay experience.
  • Experience truly next generation graphics that vividly illustrate the forlorn art deco city, highlighted by the most detailed and realistic water effects ever developed in a video game.
  • Make meaningful choices and mature decisions, ultimately culminating in the grand question: do you exploit the innocent survivors of Rapture...or save them?

http://by1.storage.msn.com/x1p4OO6hH5ZQDE-ninVRA0WGx5d60ktdtUbFN5N5pyHLThCYhgc-n2nAZ0yinJWn59WwNE3Vy0RL_ReuVh81GMagXpNJEX8zsZjLnGt5Y9U8ugd9yJJ0c1HSxGiCpWm_O5iBebIxxQJpngrt9s_LktKqF9McSCG60-q http://by1.storage.msn.com/x1p4OO6hH5ZQDE-ninVRA0WGx5d60ktdtUbFN5N5pyHLTgm3XFnc2bNZenBelpATyxNRE43OjNC_5-LbI2z6JOW9mAor5SujoyhWNfjgQJNh2Ioz0OOZ7wNXDeZzwQlFuKMHk7JsVdne6tTODm6kGHdAygy2r7fcTqMhttp://by1.storage.msn.com/x1p4OO6hH5ZQDE-ninVRA0WGx5d60ktdtUbFN5N5pyHLTg0-oXS1jGY_-sfGkjBx8BH9gMApkb5SiuODg0ZzMHLxDSS-XzKzhkkSIGaA8AgmTAuzMVE9L6mTuvX3g27P7bXVsmvjTp3sgp7JlvAQIXW3Xa3QB3F1m-X http://by1.storage.msn.com/x1p4OO6hH5ZQDE-ninVRA0WGx5d60ktdtUbFN5N5pyHLTj1mpeiZomBzLN0-GN5C32YgMfEijAJegSm-zreSrPIPeO7HtsBu3qAtlNF7aiMRMDMlteSVgl-PUj9sGDiOzRFsuI0b73RvNTwlO-BFjXgl2lGTG-Dz1Yf

• 3 months later...

Hell Ya!

I'm excited for this game!

It really looks awesome.

I was thinking about it and this is one of the first games in a Long while that I just wanted to play it for the game and its story, I don't even care about the achievements for it. Here's hoping it lives up to the hype!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ain't it our friend Mr. Bouncer? We've seen it buddy...unless you're in the very early levels of the game....

That isn't a bouncer. Bouncers have a big drill bit. This guy has some sort of odd looking gatling gun or something. I don't think he is in the game BTW. These are just promo pics, the big daddy in the pic probably just got edited.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[spoiler=123]I know that fontaine hypnotized you. but WHEN did he hypnotize you? or were u hypnotized when the game started becuz of what he said when you killed him?

spoilers-----

I think you're being controlled the whole game.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
This is my favorite FPS of all time. I can't wait for the sequel.

No kidding, I agree! This is, by far, the best FPS I think I have ever played. Not only is the storyline/plot engrossing the gameplay is kinda spooky at times. Let me tell you, I've had nightmares!

Anxiously awaiting for the sequel and hope it's as good--if not better--than the original.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

In my opinion this game remains the best title for xbox360. Great action, the weirdest atmosphere ever and well-thought achievements (not too hard, just the right level).

I personally don't think it should be considered a survival-horror. It is more a science-fition fps, thought it has some scary moments.

Edited by blueglue

• 9 months later...

Im not getting either. (Brass Balls or beat it on Hard) I save thousands of times. before doors. bad guys in the 7th inning stretches. I beat the final guy legit on hard, not trying to glitch or anything.

I did die during the game a few times, however just continued with my last save,

I did disable the vita chambers.

I did download the dlc.

I only played on 1 box.

This was a completely new run from the time i did the rest of the achievements.

I cannot clear my cash because other achievements im working on.

This game is not worth playing a 3rd time.

Please give some help. All the threads with solutions on here are years old. 2ks site sucks and this will be my 30th completed game.