Challenge Accepted Achievement Check List.

XBOX ISAAC82

This is a full list of challenges you need to complete to obtain the Challenge Accepted achievement. This list comes from Nozza x360a's thread found here. It will show you what you have completed and what one's you are missing.

Below you will find two Excel formats.

PLEASE NOTE: It seems a very large number of people are asking why the achievement hasn't popped. PLEASE, PLEASE read the the note at the top of the spreadsheet. Total challenges completed needs to be complete for the achievement to pop.

BL2CG.png

xlsx version (Excel 2007-2010)

xls version (Excel 97-2003)

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

Wow, seriously.... I was just pointing out that there was already a thread like it if you missed it.

More power to ya. Keep on being a keyboard jackass.

*tips hat*

I completely concede that I was being "keyboard jackass". Just a bad weekend for me and this wasn't the only thread I went a bit angry in so I was clearly the one being a twat.

Now I know there's a thread with this list but there ain't a checklist and even though I've posted this there already it won't be long before its buried deep. Done the same sort of checklist for Alan Wake and got nearly a thousand downloads so I've got to disagree that this thread is unnecessary.

On topic. Props to you OP. I'll probably be using that. I only have 1 or 2 left including Jimmy Jenkins. I did catch a small typo on Melee. You said "guns with a small blade or bayonet no them." May want to fix it. Again, +1 OP.

Off topic. I somewhat agree with the OP, you need to use critical thinking before just directing people to other threads. Nozza did not have this on his, and this is an extremely helpful spreadsheet.

Although it looks like they shook hands and made friends. That's a first.

Edited by StayonTarget

On topic. Props to you OP. I'll probably be using that. I only have 1 or 2 left including Jimmy Jenkins. I did catch a small typo on Melee. You said "guns with a small blade or bayonet no them." May want to fix it. Again, +1 OP.

Off topic. I somewhat agree with the OP, you need to use critical thinking before just directing people to other threads. Nozza did not have this on his, and this is an extremely helpful spreadsheet.

Although it looks like they shook hands and made friends. That's a first.

Thanks, Stayon. I knew that some people would find it useful.

Have fixed the small typo.

So everyone knows, I was in talks with Dead and she has edited my post with the now added Spreadsheet.

If you look under the #1 post you'll see a link to THIS thread right here under the 'Useful Links' header. I'm sorry it took a little while to get this sorted.

ISAAC1982, I may also be useful to everyone, if you could in your OP, link back to the the guide at the top of the forum. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been noted elsewhere that you have to complete Splish-Splash to open up Catch-a-Rocket. That's true, but the game is counting it anyway. I just finished Splish-Splash and instantly was working on level 5 for Catch-a-Rocket.

(I'm just saying that most of us won't have to do any extra work once we finish Splish-Splash and Open Wide!)