Kill Flemeth (can't find Flemeth's hut key)

Vic

Mmm...i saw only one dragon (Drake) in Circle Tower...thats the one?...i found only Drake Skale on him...and have been only in Radcliffe (semi completed) and Circle Tower (completed)...this particular dragon is somewhere else?...if yes than just say so without spoilers... ;)

Morrigan can't be in your party. If she's with you, Flemeth won't show up. Take Morrigan out of your party and then go to the hut. Flemeth will be standing outside.

How could I forgot about this???:ddown:...Morrigan clearly told me about that!...but I was curious what will happen when she meet with Flemeth again...thanks to you not so curious anymore...;) Thanks mate!:drunk

• 3 weeks later...

if people don't want to have their story spoiled, they should just play through the game without consulting forums. think about it! a game forum is an online discussion about the game. sure it's nice to see spoiler in the title, but I for one don't care. I go on to a forum to find information and talk about what I've learned. what else is there??

if people don't want to have their story spoiled, they should just play through the game without consulting forums. think about it! a game forum is an online discussion about the game. sure it's nice to see spoiler in the title, but I for one don't care. I go on to a forum to find information and talk about what I've learned. what else is there??

Yes, but some people DO come here with a reasonable expectation of not having massive spoilers in the titles.

Besides, there are so many other intelligent ways to phrase the titles WITHOUT spoilers...and they would all get the point across to the intended audience (i.e.: Those that have completed this particular quest).

"Need help with Morrigan's Personal Quest (spoilers)"

or

"Obtaining Flemeth's Grimoire (spoilers)"

Neither of which will ruin plot points for people just browsing the site.

Heck, I'm not through the game yet, but I still come here for basic help (tactics, or whatnot). I certainly don't want to have huge spoilers in the titles, and I don't want to "play once through the game" before coming here for help (holy crap...it's a 60-hour game! I'm not allowed to look for help before that?)