Skyrim:Easter Eggs

gravelandx88

hes there sometimes between 10 pm and 5 am i think.

SPOILER ALERT!

During the Dark Brotherhood quests, you will be given a power, which when you use it summons Lucien Lachance to fight for you :) oblivion players will know who he is

Also Miaq the liar is around again, as in oblivion he wanders around speakin bullshit with some hints to the game in there, and yes he mentions callipers again lol

Cant remember where i saw him but will update if i see him again, but seems to be random so could be anywhere, anytime

Edited by evilresidentuk
new info

hes there sometimes between 10 pm and 5 am i think.

SPOILER ALERT!

During the Dark Brotherhood quests, you will be given a power, which when you use it summons Lucien Lachance to fight for you :) oblivion players will know who he is

Also Miaq the liar is around again, as in oblivion he wanders around speakin bullshit with some hints to the game in there, and yes he mentions callipers again lol

Cant remember where i saw him but will update if i see him again, but seems to be random so could be anywhere, anytime

Like the horseman Miaq is a random encounter and can happen anywhere but once you find him he never leaves that spot. A good spot for random encounters is the road from Riverwood to Whiterun I've had ten there on my twenty hour file.

Like the horseman Miaq is a random encounter and can happen anywhere but once you find him he never leaves that spot. A good spot for random encounters is the road from Riverwood to Whiterun I've had ten there on my twenty hour file.

Actually, I have found M'aiq in 4 different locations. Once up in the far north wedt. Once by the bandit tower slightly east of Whiterun that crosses the river(not sure on name), and twice on the road to Riften about 5 minutes apart.

• 1 year later...

Did anyone ever come across 3 NPC swimming at the hot springs.

Not so much swimming as just relaxing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGBudvu2dLM]Skyrim Hot Springs Bikini Babe Easter Egg - YouTube[/ame] NOT MY VID

Fun that it took me 500 hours to find this

Better version

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2w1QZMoxVQ]☞ Entering Skyrim Easter Egg: Sexy Naked Hot Springs - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by ecto69

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...