Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully someone out there wants to boost this game. Currently I have 2 other people who want to boost this game really bad and they're on-line almost all the time. I'm beginning to think this game hates me because we've lost our 4th player from

- hard drive malfunction; doesn't want to start a new save

- corrupted save; got angry and left

- one person only available on weekends

- one person not available on weekends

ARGGHHGHGHGHGH this game :uzi:

Hi, I am new on this game and would like to boost on all online achievements regarding of Front Mission Evolved.

My gamertag is MotorexGTR32

I'm always on every night so its no problem for me to jump in to boost. Please message me if you down for it, thanks.

*EDIT- I am fucking pissed off. Nobody really stick with to boost at all. They just give up and dont want to work with me anymore!!!!!!!!

Edited by Motorexskygtr32

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sup ppl, i jus got the game and wanna boost the online points (js im no booster tho wen i have no legit way to get points as there not bein a online community then yes i do boost) yea i know nobody cares but i dont like boosting, sighs , anyways if u need help or wanna help me out send me a message. sys 360 gt. DARKWAR PALADIN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really would like to get the mp cheevos. i need to brush up my skill with this game but it shouldn't be a problem. i would like to set some type of day that a lot of us could join and play. i'm a big mech fan so i keep the majority of my mech games and i will have this one till when ever they shut down the servers. My Tag : JUD63MENT. any one wants to play just hit me up. i also like ME3 if anyone wants to play that one just FYI. hope to hear from someone soon.:Bounce:

• 3 weeks later...

Would like to get the random multiplayer achievements. I have boosted xp a few times and my rank is lieutenant colonel 1, not sure how close to rank 70. But if anyone wants to knock out the achievements for winning every map, gametype, etc hit me up. GT= MilkingYourGirl

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone here currently boosting right now? I was offline for about 2 weeks and messaged a guy I was planning to boost with and he was already at 1000. Someone come back and let me know if you're currently setting up matches and stuff because I definitely don't wanna miss out!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for someone to help me get the viral achievement on this, i can give you any of the ones i have listed i have. My GT is WNTD Skillz send me a message on xbox live if you can help out or PM me on trueachievements.com

My viral achievements i have and need can be found by following this link http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=3460876

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...