Gold Medal Requirements Checklist

BiggD

How the fuck is this even possible? I got a wanted level the moment I got in the truck.

You get a wanted level the moment the cops hidden behind the wooden planks spot you.

You have to get in the truck and go right and right again (cops are spotting the main entrance - second cop car is hidden behind the left turn). Drive down under the bridge and you are good to go. Took me two tries to figure out were they hide. You get warned before going into the truck.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay quick question on the last few missions.

[spoiler=GTA]If I save to a new save before I reach the choice, can I play all 3 routes to get the two specific achievements for offing Michael and Trevor, yet keep Choice C as my main save? If anyone has tried, let me know before I have to replay the whole game.

[spoiler=]To my knowledge there are no achievements for killing them.

Let me make it clearer then, sorry.

I played the first Heist with Smart Approach, meaning you have to get the van and the gas canisters. I completed all three missions, including the Heist, on Gold.

If I replay the Heist, I can choose to go for the Loud Approach, where I'll have to get the Carbine Rifles. If I complete this little mission on Gold, does that then count towards to the 70 medals you need?

Let me make it clearer then, sorry.

I played the first Heist with Smart Approach, meaning you have to get the van and the gas canisters. I completed all three missions, including the Heist, on Gold.

If I replay the Heist, I can choose to go for the Loud Approach, where I'll have to get the Carbine Rifles. If I complete this little mission on Gold, does that then count towards to the 70 medals you need?

You dont get to do the pre mission it just goes straight to the heist.

You crazy ass mofo haha, already doing the list nice bro. Hey do you have the strategy guide or what!?

Also for the gold missions about the timer and when you have to do some certain kind of killing, AS SOON AS YOU DIE AND HIT RETRY it will fail the challenge and you see "CHECKPOINT" at the final results screen with a [X]. So if you are going for any kind of gold don't die! I have +17 missions on GOLD now. Nevertheless keep up the good work.

Also there is a mission called The Good Husband which gives you automatically a GOLD completion:

It's a random call by Michael's daugther Amanda. She is in trouble and is getting arrested. Just drive to the point within the given time, get in the cop-car, loose the 3-stars and bring her home. Job done!

This counts towards the actual missions not the Strangers and Freaks!

Strange.

This "the good husband" mission disappeared from my Game menu after I retried another mission.

Also, I think Amanda is Michael's wife:dance:

Strange.

This "the good husband" mission disappeared from my Game menu after I retried another mission.

Also, I think Amanda is Michael's wife:dance:

Tracey De Santa it is then, my bad.

Now that you said that I can't find it either in my replay-mission log, hmmm but I'm a 100% sure it showed up there once I completed it.

Wanted to inform everyone about an update:

The Hobbies & Pastimes listed here DO ACTUALLY count towards this achievement. The Strategy Guide lists them as Hobbies & Pastimes, but in the "Replay Missions" section of the paused menu, you will find that you can replay the Assassinations and Trafficking missions. Shooting Range does not count, but I will leave the information for that in this thread.

I have these 2 missions showing up on my Social Club stats as being incomplete and was unable to find them in the guide. Does anyone have any info on how to start them or anything at all?

Death at Sea

Last One (maybe this one shows up when you finish the rest?)

Are they Story missions or S&F missions? I can give you more info in the morning once I know.

S&F. thanks.

Depth at Sea isn't even listed in the Strategy Guide, unfortunately. Are you sure that's a mission?

Last One isn't either. There's a "The Last Act" which is a Trevor-only S&F mission given by Nigel (N? on the map). That appears after all the other "Vinewood Souvenirs" have been completed.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/knoordzy/random/DeathatSea_zps42af65bd.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a279/knoordzy/random/LastOne_zps47a1a285.png

Yikes. Yeah, those aren't listed in here so I wonder why that's so.

Wish I could help, sorry man :(

EDIT: Got it. The Last One is a secret S&F mission that shows up long after you 100% the game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOJIXYnpR7w&feature=player_embedded#t=0]GTA: V - Sasquatch/Big Foot Stranger Mission Full Easter Egg - YouTube[/ame]

Still not sure what the other one is though.

Edited by BiggD

Yikes. Yeah, those aren't listed in here so I wonder why that's so.

Wish I could help, sorry man :(

Weird, oh well, guess I don't have to worry about those then. Maybe they'll show up randomly, I know someone made a thread about the Last One and someone said it showed up as random, but who knows. If I come across it I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking.

Weird, oh well, guess I don't have to worry about those then. Maybe they'll show up randomly, I know someone made a thread about the Last One and someone said it showed up as random, but who knows. If I come across it I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking.

Made an edit above, The Last One is a hidden S&F mission! Let me know about the other one if you ever trigger it. And no problem.