well this game is popular

Mr Matty

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

TLAD could have been the best game ever, if they had used the highlights to their advantage. For one; TLAD is the first time you really care about the gang you control, and can use the positive effects of being in a gang to your advantage. On the negative side, they didn't really build enough of a story around the missions. Making TLAD a 6/10 when it could've easily been a standalone game and 10/10.

I found TLaD quite boring to be honest. I had played TBoGT before and loved the missions and story in it but TLaD i didn't really enjoy at all, apart from the achievement of whacking off 69 bikers with a bat, that was the only fun part in the whole game.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i liked quite a bit. did over 1000 gang wars offline. and they could have made it a lot more exciting weapon wise you are right. besides only using the double barrel sawed off shotgun on the bike. they coulda let us use the auto shotty.... that woulda been loads of fun. in cars and and on bikes. as the driver and passenger. wake up rockstar. the fans shouldn't be having all these ideas. Y O U should.

• 4 months later...