Jimmy Jenkins Discussion Thread

Grohlvana

Sorry I didn't respond got busy with something. In answer to all the questions. From the spawn point head east towards the construction area past the statue. You will go down a ramp and there are two barriers. Behind each set of barriers there are 3 boxes. The loot midgets spawn behind the 2nd barrier (furthest one away)

What I did was run to the 2nd barrier, open the boxes and then quit and repeated. For extra clarification I am at the end of my 1st playthrough (final boss killed). This method just seemed the quickest to me.

I'm pretty sure as grohl has suggested that any box that can spawn a loot midget has a chance to spawn Jenkins. I think it seems to work in the same way as chubby variants which are an extra rare badass.

So you have found and killed him this way? Just trying to 100% confirm it.

And @ above (FISH) yes.

Yes thats how I found Jenkins a couple of hours ago. I started by just opening everything in Opportunity but noticed that the loot bots always spawned in the same few boxes around opportunity, so just figured to farm the two closest ones would be the most efficient.

So I just ended up running to those boxes behind that wall from spawning, opening them, then quit/save and continue.

You might have said it in your previous post but I'm already in the reply screen (lol) so do you have any estimation on how long it took you once you started farming that way?

I think it took me about 3hours, which isn't all that long in the grand scheme of achievement grinding. Obviously its still all down to luck though.

Are you finished with the main quest? It seems like if your on the quest for the area it helps, from what I can tell.

I had finished with the main quest, and I do get the feeling that for whatever reason being on the main quest helps, but its just a gut feeling.

The two dividing walls in he hall way? I was looking for some sort of force field out in the construction area.

Yes there are 2 low walls in the tunnel sloped downwards towards the construction area. The 2nd wall has the boxes behind it you will need.

Edited by * Clueless *
merged convo

Yes thats how I found Jenkins a couple of hours ago. I started by just opening everything in Opportunity but noticed that the loot bots always spawned in the same few boxes around opportunity, so just figured to farm the two closest ones would be the most efficient.

So I just ended up running to those boxes behind that wall from spawning, opening them, then quit/save and continue.

Are you finished with the main quest? It seems like if your on the quest for the area it helps, from what I can tell.

To everyone who is still trying for this I think I found the best place in the game for this if the opportunity spot is not working for you, like it wasn't for me. On the wildlife map if you have the creature dome DLC, go in and leave and you will spawn right outside there every time you quit and reload. The loot bots will spawn in the 2 ammo boxes in the corner of the room. I have been doing it for about 15 minutes and got multiple loot bots to spawn already. Sorry if this was already posted but I didn't see it anywhere.

To everyone who is still trying for this I think I found the best place in the game for this if the opportunity spot is not working for you, like it wasn't for me. On the wildlife map if you have the creature dome DLC, go in and leave and you will spawn right outside there every time you quit and reload. The loot bots will spawn in the 2 ammo boxes in the corner of the room. I have been doing it for about 15 minutes and got multiple loot bots to spawn already. Sorry if this was already posted but I didn't see it anywhere.

Thanks, JJ just showed up for me doing this method.

Maybe did this like 20 times max.

Woot just need power slide kills in car for achievement

-_- so killed him to complete level 1 of jenkins and just finished blue sparks car challenge and achievement didnt unlock for level 1 of all challenges.

glitched poop

Do you have the two secret challenges for the shotgun and the rocket launcher?

You need to finish level five of Open Wide and Splish Splash

Alright well there you have it folks. The quickest way (as of now) to find Jimmy Jenkins is to go to Opportunity, hug the left for like ten seconds until you come to the second barrier (with the "Hard Hat Required sign in front of it to the left), open the two ammo boxes behind it, and if JJ doesn't pop out save and quit then press Continue and repeat.

Can someone tell me what boxes it is and in what place

Is it the crates right at the end of where you spawn? Cause i'm not getting any loot bots

I have the dlc I just don't know what boxes it is. Like is it in the slc place? Or is it when you leave the dlc place?

Oh you're talking about the wildlife area, you quoted a post about Opportunity so I got confused. I'm looking for clarification myself.

I'm assuming its right outside. there are two crates in the corner at the end of the hall.

Alright well there you have it folks. The quickest way (as of now) to find Jimmy Jenkins is to go to Opportunity, hug the left for like ten seconds until you come to the second barrier (with the "Hard Hat Required sign in front of it to the left), open the two ammo boxes behind it, and if JJ doesn't pop out save and quit then press Continue and repeat.

Been at this for like 30 minutes and haven't even had a loot midget or wee loader pop out. Damn!