Achievement Trading Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just another dude looking to get the online achievement and the car one. I could also use a hand beating the last stage as the computer AI is pretty much worthless. I messaged several people that posted on here but nobody had enough players to get it done. Let's get this one done! GT - furiouslyFruntn

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Picked up this game when it was cheap and am now looking for 3 people to get the only online achievement. Send me a msg, with something letting me know you also want to work on this. Ill be on all night tonight and most nights during the week. Thx in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to get don't touch the car achievement, don't mind helping people with any other achievements they may need. Message me over live, GT is Turdboi.

EDIT: Never mind, just got this solo, on my very first attempt.Only lost about 5% health.

Edited by Turdboi
Gained achievement

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried and tried and tried and tried, and I'm now sick of trying -- I need to get thru level 10! I'm stuck at the part with wave after wave after wave of the zombies, only to have to face an abomination, which the AI is useless against (especially when I have the misfortune of facing a yellow one). Anyone able to help?