Sequel?

hinderfan08

It's entirely possible, but I don't know if it would be worth it. It would need to be a lot better than the first one. With it being pretty much a port of the original XBOX version, this one is going to need to be a lot better.

Gun was a good game, but I think it just doesn't live up to the other games that are out there.

• 2 weeks later...
There is a Gun game on the PSP, not exactly a sequel as such but I believe it is a seperate game anyway.

I'm not sure where they would go with a sequel story-wise, so they would have to do something completely different and unrelated or come up with a strange twist in the tale.

The psp version was a port with a few new missions and multi-player.

They could make the sequel finding out more about your father. Wouldn't be too much of a twist. As you don't know too much about him.

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVED This game i think it's Highly Original and i think they should make a remake .. maybe possibly wit new characters ith a new hero ... or make the hero travel and then he finds trouble in a town and decides to help out or whatever the storyline maybe be i think it was the best western game i ever played and i love the structure of the game .. i loved how you can go up to wanted posters and hunt for the killers and kill them .. i thought this game was fun all around ! and as for Online play .... meh i dunno seems like a game for single player and not really multiplayer .. unless it's a Co-Op multiplayer then that would probably work out good :)

lol, yeah once you make it through Insane, you sure will feel like you accomplished something!

On topic, I really liked the storyline of this game... one of the FEW games out there that I thought had a great ending. I always thought that maybe his dad DID survive the shipwreck, somehow... that'd be freaking awesome sequel. I was disappointed they just ported this straight from the regular Xbox (along with Tony Hawk: AW) ((both made by Activision)), but I had just a great time playing it nonetheless.

• 1 month later...
i know its not a gun game but arn't they bringing a game called call of juty out in the same sort of theme?

Unless you're talking about Civil War, then no, there's no 19th century Call of Duty announced yet.

Neversoft is now doing Guitar Hero, and with Tony Hawk on their plates as well, it seems highly unlikely they'll have the bandwidth to do a sequel anytime soon.

I read a while back on the official Gun site they had bought the rights to the Gun2 website. It said they were planning a sequel. Not sure if it will happen though. I hope so! This game was fun but four times through blew ass! Hopefully if they do a sequel they won't make you play 4 times through for the achievements.

Yea i read that somewhere also, i just hope it is true as i enjoyed playing the 1st game.

• 2 years later...