The Real Deal achievement on The Passing?

Benchem

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure it would unlock. I've heard of a couple people getting it there and I can confirm you can get Confederacy of Crunches on it.

You can also get the other Versus and Scavange Achievements on it.

Edited by Mickey McMicks
forgot something

• 3 weeks later...
But if getting "Real Deal" on the Passing, you still would have to beat all the other campaigns on Expert for "Still something to prove" compared to say beating Dead Center on realism expert and getting one campaign out of the way towards still something to prove

True, they'd have to play the other campaigns on Expert, but The Passing is the best for "The Real Deal" because it's shorter. You don't have to play all campaigns on Realism. ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure The Passing Part 2 on Expert Realism Solo is impossible.. in the one out of 10 rounds I can reach the sewer drop AND not have a Tank down there to greet me, I just get ran instantly by 200 zombies doing 20 damage per punch.. I have made it though the final swarm tunnel once on a bleed out with+1 health and a katana wailing in front of me only to get killed at the safe room ladder, and I'm pretty sure the Tank was actually waiting in the safe room because it was the only playthrough in which I hadn't encountered one. I can understand challenging games but come on. It borders on unfair.