Worth getting DLC?

If you enjoy the multiplayer; hell yes! There's still lots of fun to find in BC2!

And most of the new achievements are easy, except a couple in the Vietnam DLC

Specact is actually kinda useless tough, and just gives you a new skin for every class, and another one of the M16, UMP, MG3 and M95. Easy cheevos tough

If you enjoy the multiplayer; hell yes! There's still lots of fun to find in BC2!

And most of the new achievements are easy, except a couple in the Vietnam DLC

Specact is actually kinda useless tough, and just gives you a new skin for every class, and another one of the M16, UMP, MG3 and M95. Easy cheevos tough

I agree. SPECACT is useless, unless you want new skins for 4 different weapons. I found all of the achievements to be fairly easy on Vietnam, it is definately worth buying, especially if it is half price!! :uzi:

Well i just purchased the DLC yesterday on the marketplace for half price and so far i think it was money well spent on Vietnam which was 600pts instead of 1200pts. Achievements don't seem too hard, mainly have to get 100 kills with each weapon and a tank and 50 kills with a chopper among a few other simple ones so should not take long to get them.

The SPECACT DLC is nothing special but at half price it's only 240pts, i only purchased it as i'm going for the 100% completion for the game and the 4 achievements for it sound simple enough to get.

I'm not buying any more BC2 DLC 'cause I'm busy raging at M$.

In NZ, the BC2 sale started and it included Onslaught, SPECACT and two themes all half priced. I saw that Vietnam wasn't for sale so I went and bought it for 1200MSP. The next day I woke up and Vietnam had been added to the sale for 600MSP so I threw my controller at the wall and raged.