Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need help with still friends and win a club match

Anybody wanna do an Online Friendlies Season and/or Clubs achievements? Gamertag is Jordan0123, online most nights/evenings depending on your location!

Looking for someone to boost the online pro clubs and friendlies achievement .

GT : Hilmi 17

Drop me a FriendRequest/Message on XBL and I'll help you out with the OnlineFriendlies season next time I'm on my xbox (sometime this weekend).

It'll only take a few mins.

Hey I'm not done with Ultimate Team and dont need to boost anything, just thought I'd give some advice?

Follow @EAsportsfifa on Twitter for times of happy hours, 2x chances etc.

Save your coins for each time a new TOTW comes out on Wed, thats when I had the most joy with getting my IF. Good luck to you sir!

Thanks! I could probably have about 300,000 coins by tomorrow.. What time should I spend it at? Since I live in the us.

Looking to get the achievement for buying a player for 15,000 coins, I dont have 15,000 so If someone wants to buy a player off me for 15,000 and then i will buy one of your players,thus giving the coins back to you? send me a message on XBL and we can get this done quickly

Does anyone have any tips for the the in-form achievements? You'd think after spending over 300,000k coins and racking up over 200 gold players, not including the many duplicates, one of the 12 would have came up.. I am in desperate need of coins/cards now so if anyone Is done with FUT I would be happy to help with any achievements you need in fifa, or in any game.. If interested message me on xbl.

Gt: Walleyman923

Looking for a partner for One of the Bros and Still Friends. I'll be online tomorrow night after about 9pm GMT, and the next day and most of the evening on Wednesday. Will return the favour.

GT: Spr1ntee

Also need Filling Cabinets but I believe that isn't boostable. I'll just keep getting unlucky in the meantime haha.

Also need Filling Cabinets but I believe that isn't boostable. I'll just keep getting unlucky in the meantime haha.

This is very boostable matey.

You'll need 4 other people, a cup window and a few spare hours.

Check out the boosting thread a few posts down in the main section for some tips, propose a a date and make some boosting buddies for life :)

If you need any specifics answering, drop me a PM.

EDIT:

All my players are now sold.

This is for the "I love this club" achievement.

I got over 700odd bronze shiny players (worth 130k each in value) - I'll be willing to let them all go without any questions for 150coins each.

I can go down to around 100 coins each too.

PM me on Xbox - trying to gather interest for these :)!

GT: Totally Dubbed

I had a thread on here, but that's apparently not classified as having it in its own thread, and should go here....so here it is.

Here's a video of me getting it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVzGBZXVGjg]I love this club Achievement - Fifa 13 Ultimate Team - By Totallydubbed - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Totally Dubbed