Who did you Marry in Skyrim?

Annihil88torr

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried marrying the lady in Riverwood trader house twice.

I went to the temple of mara and the guy said the ceremony wud be in the morning so i used the wait feature and then when it was done it said i missed the ceremony and it failed my marriage. This has happened to me twice so far.

What is the advice to actually succeed and get this achievement?

Mjoll the Lioness from Riften. nomnom.

Me too. But now do you have that f'ing asshat Aerin in your house all the time? I murdered him when he was standing upstairs in my bedroom and Mjoll came running up to fight me. I need that f'er dead.

Me too. But now do you have that f'ing asshat Aerin in your house all the time? I murdered him when he was standing upstairs in my bedroom and Mjoll came running up to fight me. I need that f'er dead.

Haha! Yeah, had I not reloaded and kept Marcurio in my Whiterun house, I would have had to kill Lydia. I'm not the jealous type, but she does nothing but sit there and watch me sleep. :eek: Unless she is with me she NEVER leaves my bedroom there. That would have been way too creepy.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, I had the same problem. At first I thought it was okay to have him follow her as a lackey. But after a while it just got insanely creepy having him stand over her in my own house in Solitude!

Therefore, I recommend you use this immensely satisfying plan to get rid of him. First I got the Black Star from the Azura quest. Then I asked Mjoll to follow me but told her to wait in the house. After that, Aerin leaves so I followed him outside of the city, cast a soul-trap spell on him and killed him and trapped his soul in the black star. No witnesses, no bounty. When my enchanting gets high enough, I plan to use his soul on some armor of mine so that I can wear it around the house in front of Mjoll, and she'll be none the wiser. Best of all, he's gone...forever!

Remarried Marcurio since I got the Solitude house, actually a pretty good husband so far. He is a great follower, as he is an efficient mage, and sets up shop giving you profits and another store you can access whenever.

I only have two problems with him- he is so snippy about not being a pack-mule when I ask him to trade equipment, and he'd rather sleep in the basement bedroll of my Solitude mansion instead of with me. :( Maybe he has something going on with Jordis, haha?

Ashame i cured my Werewolf status. Talk about wild on a full moon with 2 wolves going at it :woop: But all kidding aside glad i picked Aela as a wife and follower.

damn i should have gone for her!!! i went for ysolda, she's a sweet one. mite go for aela next time.

My female Wood Elf married Vorstag, a male Nord Warrior from Markarth. We moved into my house in Whiterun. I'm glad I picked him, he's good looking and sweet. (But, I'm sure all the married partners have the same dialogue). Sometimes he accompanies me in my dungeon diving adventures. Although, every time I have him as a follower, I'm worried that he might die. I don't want him to die! That's why whenever we go out, I make sure he's got the best armor and weapons that I can forge and improve!

My female Breton also married Vorstag, and for the same reasons. see i love Nords, but my first choice was Ralof. jesus he's the cutest Nord around.(blonde hair and blue eyes) unfortunately he is too important and cant be wed. but vorstag is a good second choice. i love it when he stirs the cooking pot, though i just really wanted Ralof.. he is just dreamy. Y U NO MAKE RALOF MY HUSBAND BETHESDA???:confused::eek::(

My female Breton also married Vorstag, and for the same reasons. see i love Nords, but my first choice was Ralof. jesus he's the cutest Nord around.(blonde hair and blue eyes) unfortunately he is too important and cant be wed. but vorstag is a good second choice. i love it when he stirs the cooking pot, though i just really wanted Ralof.. he is just dreamy. Y U NO MAKE RALOF MY HUSBAND BETHESDA???:confused::eek::(

Hahaha! You know now I feel like I'm neglecting him, since I'm at such a high level now, I won't take him out with me anymore, knowing that he will get killed for sure, since I got him at such a low level. Oh well...He's still nice to come home to and get money from. :p

It would have been nice if the player were able to marry Ralof or Hadvar...but as you said, they must just be too important to play the role of a house husband. Haha

It's also too bad we can't remarry...you know, encase of an unfortunate accident.