Game with most Achievements & Most GS?

DRCL

Well, I've been looking everywhere .. On these forums & site .. Also searched up on Google..

But I don't got anything..

So, could someone educate me with this..

Which game has the most Achievements?

Which game has the most Gamerscore?

I'm just curious to know as I just looked at The Orange Box & it had 99 Achievements.. And I thought "WOW, I would never do that.."

So yeah.

Thanks for the help.

The Orange Box has the most achievements with 99.

Halo 3 has the most gamerscore with 1750, but you can only get 1250 as of now because the new maps haven't come out yet

Okay, thank you.

pashos18 covered all this thread.

What a pointless post..

pretty much summed it all up..lol :)

Once again, what a pointless post..

If the question/inquiry has been answered/resolved, there is no need to reply stating that it was answered... :\

Edited by DRCL

• 2 years later...
Thread is 2 years old..

Does it matter, he had something worthwhile to add, while what you added was not worthwhile at all.

To add something worthwhile to this post, I just wanted to mention that it would be TOTALLY awesome to have a 2k/2k on your gamerscore, but that would be extremely hard to do because the Dawn of War games are hard to get achievements in.

Does it matter, he had something worthwhile to add, while what you added was not worthwhile at all.

To add something worthwhile to this post, I just wanted to mention that it would be TOTALLY awesome to have a 2k/2k on your gamerscore, but that would be extremely hard to do because the Dawn of War games are hard to get achievements in.

It is hard to get to over 3,700 posts without a few angry 1 liners. But, I do agree with the 2,000/2,000 score though.

• 1 year later...