Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 3 months later...

Thx to DaKing240, the achievements are out! Check the following link guys:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news.php?id=365

I must admit the the "Save a replay" and "Save a setup" achievements are pretty easy, but that apart they seem good enough. I would have liked EA to completely remove the online achievements, but hey...I can't have everything!

Thx again DaKing....U da man!

I've been waiting for this game since it was announced; glad to see we are finally getting close to it being released.

The ach's look pretty easy w/ the exception of 100% game completion and finish a 100% race.

Not that either are exactly hard; I would just imagine they are going to be time consuming to pick up.

I guess now with Forza, DiRT, PGR4 and Nascar all coming out [or already released] I'm going to have to get a steering wheel.

I am a little dissapointed with them to be honest. There is so much they could have done to make them actually something worth getting. There are a couple that are pretty decent, but still not very hard at all. The 100% race length I have done many times, and the 100% completion will take some time, but not too hard either (unless they made big changes to the game). And where are the online achievements?? 1 online ranked win and that's it? They should have had at least a 10 wins, and maybe raced 50 races or something.

Some achievements I would have liked to seen:

Win a pole in career

Win 5 poles in 1 season

Win 10 races in 1 season

Get 20 top 5s in 1 season

Get 25 top 10s in 1 season

Win 10 ranked online races

Compete in 50 ranked online races

Complete a race without damage

Start 43rd and Win

Win a championship as a team owner

Lead the most laps in a race

and if they wanted to be creative:

spin out early in a race and still win

win a race by less than .1 seconds (photo finish)

Just to name a few

I am a little dissapointed with them to be honest. There is so much they could have done to make them actually something worth getting. There are a couple that are pretty decent, but still not very hard at all. The 100% race length I have done many times, and the 100% completion will take some time, but not too hard either (unless they made big changes to the game). And where are the online achievements?? 1 online ranked win and that's it? They should have had at least a 10 wins, and maybe raced 50 races or something.

Win a pole in career

Win 5 poles in 1 season

Win 10 races in 1 season

Start 43rd and Win

Just to name a few

You're hired man!!! You should be the one going to work for EA!;) These would be good

Does anyone know if the win a race online will unlock if you finish a race under caution, or a green/white/checkered finish?

I won 2 races last night but both were those scenerios where there was a wreck & caution on the final lap; and then another where there was a green/white/checkered w/ another wreck on the last lap. I did not receive the ach for the win in either case and was just curious if anyone else had problems.

Also, it should be noted that one was ranked and one race was not. Not sure at this point if ranking matters for the ach.

Any input?

Win a pole in career

Win 5 poles in 1 season

Win 10 races in 1 season

Start 43rd and Win

Just to name a few

Great ideas, you should work for EA!! I mean, 50 GS for saving a car setup!! Thats stupid (but hey 50 GS :))

Win a pole in career

Win 5 poles in 1 season

Win 10 races in 1 season

Start 43rd and Win

Just to name a few

Why should they put that much effort into it, I doubt it will sell outside the U.S. and most likely no more than 300k units sold, given past Nascar game sales.