100% Drama Pieces List

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys,

I have a problem with the "Full Drama Unlock" and the "Saiyan Saga Drama" achievements.I have all drama pieces of the saiyan saga but the achievements didn't unlock. Do I have to do anything special after getting all the drama pieces? (I have 100% unlocked all pieces to "Vegeta's Rage" which is the last one of the saiyan saga) Please help me.

Hello guys,

I have a problem with the "Full Drama Unlock" and the "Saiyan Saga Drama" achievements.I have all drama pieces of the saiyan saga but the achievements didn't unlock. Do I have to do anything special after getting all the drama pieces? (I have 100% unlocked all pieces to "Vegeta's Rage" which is the last one of the saiyan saga) Please help me.

You still need some drama pieces from the "Other" section of the list (not 100% sure which ones) in order to unlock "Saiyan Saga Drama".

For "Full Drama Unlock" you need to unlock all drama pieces of a single person, not a chapter.

For more info, check http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76300

You still need some drama pieces from the "Other" section of the list (not 100% sure which ones) in order to unlock "Saiyan Saga Drama".

For "Full Drama Unlock" you need to unlock all drama pieces of a single person, not a chapter.

For more info, check http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76300

It worked. Thanks for your reply.

Now I'm having a "new" problem:

I have problems getting the "Vegeta's Ki Increases" DP, can anyone give me some tips or advises?

Wait till he goes into aura spark mode and let it drain his energy or he does an ultimate attack dodge andwhen he is out of aura spark mode quickly knock him down using a special attack or go into aura spark ans teleport hit him from hind. They do knock downs when hit.

I'm having trouble getting Gohan do a special attack on me. Is there another place to get "Broly Howls!"? *sigh*

Edited by Kioku

Wait till he goes into aura spark mode and let it drain his energy or he does an ultimate attack dodge andwhen he is out of aura spark mode quickly knock him down using a special attack or go into aura spark ans teleport hit him from hind. They do knock downs when hit.

I'm having trouble getting piccolo pursuite attack me and Gohan do a special attack on me. *sigh*

Got it. 4 left now.

thank you it worked :)

but i also cant get 2 MORE DRAMA CARDS, the last 2 i need

Cell Saga:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Piccolo's Rage

14. Piccolo Vs Piccolo!

Character:Piccolo

Opponent performs 1 poursuit attack

Time runs out

Opponent has more health than the player

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vegeta's Strikes!

18.Perfect Cell

Character:vegeta

Player performs 1 poursuit attack

Player has more than 1 Ki gauge.

can someone please help,

I was stuck with those 2 too. I still haven't done the piccolo one but I have done the Vegeta one.

I did it twice in a row (lost the first battle, won the 2nd). just play against vegeta on very hard and just battle him like you normally would when you would try to get a Z score. do vanish attack, persuit attack etc, yourself; with a bit of luck vegeta will do all weird stuff aswell, like he keeps firing his ultimate move and at some point do a persuit attack. You should be able to get this one.. but for piccolo... it's annoying, can't get that one myself either ;)

Can anyone help me in this drama piece. I don't know which piccolo has to do what? Can you tell me which piccolo is the one that has to do the pursuit attack? Thank You!

Piccolo's Rage

14. Piccolo Vs Piccolo!

Time runs out

Can anyone help me in this drama piece. I don't know which piccolo has to do what? Can you tell me which piccolo is the one that has to do the pursuit attack? Thank You!

Piccolo's Rage

14. Piccolo Vs Piccolo!

Time runs out

The computer has to perform 1 pursuite attack and must have more health then you.

Gohan's Ki increases!

11. Gohan's hidden power

Character: Gohan

Player health falls below 30%

Player is knocked down

Player has less than 1 Ki gauge

Goku's Ki increases!

11. Gohan's hidden power

Character: Goku

Player health falls below 30%

Player is knocked down

Player has less than 1 Ki gauge

My last two and I've met the requirements, but I think I know the problem I just need confirmation. Knocked down means knocked down in that direction correct? Or does it mean knocked into the ground? I've done both but I know they just don't want to happen sometimes I'd appreciate the help.

So then my only problem is the fact that the computer likes to keep ki up constantly, except when it uses an ultimate attack I'd have time to dodge then hit it into a vanishing attack. I'll just pray when I try to get Gohan's that I'll have no ki when the computer tries a vanishing attack and I let it win.

So then my only problem is the fact that the computer likes to keep ki up constantly, except when it uses an ultimate attack I'd have time to dodge then hit it into a vanishing attack. I'll just pray when I try to get Gohan's that I'll have no ki when the computer tries a vanishing attack and I let it win.

I just hold the down button to dodge every attack I can and wait til they use their aura spark and let it drain their ki then knock them down when they go out of aura spark. Use RT+Y to make their fatigue go up fast and remember that aura spark drain the fatigue back down to 0 slowly and that holding RT will drain your ki.

Okay so let me get this str8. For Close call with Raditz i need Raditz to be at 100% ki, Raditz to have less than 50% fatigue, Raditz must be on the ground, and I (Goku) needs to use an ultimate attack on Raditz. Well this is what i already did but im not unlocking it wtf is wrong? So i tried using an ultimate attack when i have more health than him, when he has more health than me, or use an ultimate as hes on the floor knocked out. Is there a certain way i haev to do this? please help

i was doing these yesterday it can be a pain. My best advice is to try it on the slightly harder difficulties. V easy and easy seem to me like the computer it to stupid to complete the attack where as on say hard mode if you rough them up abit they tend to get pissed and start smashing your from end to end.

Alternatively especially on the Piccalo Vs Piccalo scene you could just whack it one easy mode and leave it to beat you up until it does the pursuit attack.

The 5th time i tried this he did a pursuit the second punch i threw.

So just keep trying. Games like this use precdually generated moves, kinda of like a random number interger generator so its just a matter of luck wether they do it or not on the easier difficulties especially.

My piece of advice to force the AI to make a poursuit attack is to turn difficulty to very hard at least,and make a poursuit attack yourself. Most of the times,AI will warp behind you and counter you making a poursuit attack. If it still doesnt work,I can only advise to stay close and wait for him to combo you,he might do it. This can be frustrating and you may have to restart chapter again and again,but personnaly in Z difficulty AI is used to do poursuit attack almost everytime.

Piccolo persuited me after I did the same to him, it was a fluke

List the exact drama pieces, there's one or two on the guide that are wrong, or unlock in a strange way, I was pulling my hair out at them

Also, put it to Very Hard as others have said, and Use Aura spark, when you use it, they'll copy and use it to, when in aura spark they attack you more

For the piccolo vs piccolo one, I THINK you have to use persuit against him, three time combo keep hitting RT, that unlocks a scene but I don't know if its the right one

Lastly don't stand still, even on very hard, I stand still and the computer will hesitate and not do anything, try to move around and do some X attacks now and then, by dashing backward the computer will chase and whack you

XD Okay, lastly this time, get them in the air, there's more chance of a persuit if you're airborne

EDIT: On the Cell vs Vegeta one, this was my last piece, we were airborne with little heath and I kept X attacking him and it unlocked, it didn't seem like he did a persuit attack on me at all, try getting him airborne, having both of your health to the last bar or so, and just keep attacking with X

I've tried just about every idea i can find on various forms to get:

Piccolo's Rage

14. Piccolo Vs Piccolo!

Time runs out

piccolo still wil not do a persuit attack. i think the ai is just very stupid.

i try to do nothing but persuit atacks on him and i just almost kill him everytime.

Try aura brust but they wont follow suit.

why couldnt they just make u lose so much health and take a super?!!!

i just want this final dp so i cant get rid of this game.

or he does an "ultimate move" which aiant nothin but a fancy persuit attack. which is stupid that it doesnt count that as well.

Edited by GreyFox00

For Piccolo's rage I played it on Very Hard and waitted till my Ki built up to full then use the Aura Spark's Vanishing Move alot and that how I was able to get them to do a Pursite attack.

thank you that actually worked. now to get the time trail and survivor achievements so i can get rid of this game.

for the protection 2 and risking it all for a friend dramas which character has to fulfill the criteria and for piccolo's rage drama whick piccolo ahs to fulfill the criteria. i will be grateful if anyone can help me.

Protection2 - Player is you not the AI

Piccolo's Rage - Read the board because I gave advise on how to get it.

Wow, I didn't think it would work but the trick with going into 'spark' mode and teleporting around a bunch worked to get him to pursue me. Other thing that helps is getting in the air one way or another and doing that. 100% DP for me, thanks Kioku for the tip and Spike Hostile17 for the awesome DP guide.