Father Takes Away Kid's Xbox, Kid Calls the Cops

DividedbyN1ght

No, I didn't call the cops because of his parenting decisions. If It was because of that I would of called them the instant he took my xbox. I tried to get the police involved because the situation escalated into what is essentially extortion. As for the disrespectful part, I think it's kind of disrespectful to abandon your family and try and squeeze as much money out of them as possible.

As I have said before, I only called the police as a last resort. I sure as fuck didn't want it to come to this, but my mum and I both felt it necessary given the situation.

Like I said I am sorry for your personal problems. Still that is no reason for the police to get involved over a toy that your dad took away. Having the police come to your house has nothing to do with your personal issues. What you did was wrong. and no matter what your dad did, you had no right to call the police on his decisions as a parent.

your mom agreed with you calling the cops on your dad. Wow.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said I am sorry for your personal problems. Still that is no reason for the police to get involved over a toy that your dad took away. Having the police come to your house has nothing to do with your personal issues. What you did was wrong. and no matter what your dad did, you had no right to call the police on his decisions as a parent.

your mom agreed with you calling the cops on your dad. Wow.

Good job on reading the first line of the post you quoted...The cops weren't called because of a parenting decision.

Good job on reading the first line of the post you quoted...The cops weren't called because of a parenting decision.

I believe the thread is called Father takes away kid's xbox, kid calls cop.

That is a parenting decision if the dad decides to take the xbox that is a decision that the parent made resulting in the kid calling the cops

If I am misunderstand something.. I guess tell me.

I believe the thread is called Father takes away kid's xbox, kid calls cop.

That is a parenting decision if the dad decides to take the xbox that is a decision that the parent made resulting in the kid calling the cops

If I am misunderstand something.. I guess tell me.

I believe you may not have read the three pages of the thread after that then...

They are not cops from fuckin Minority Report...they can't stop crimes that haven't happened yet. Were they supposed to be standing guard on your bike 24/7 instead of eating? And no offense but...it's just a bike, not exactly a high priority. Cops gotta eat too.

You can't say a bike theft isn't a high priority. A decent bike is at least a few hundred dollars (NZD) and if he's anything like me, he might rely on that bike for transport.

the dad probably bought the xbox, its his property, and his to do with what he pleases, I would fucking kick my son out if he pulled that shit, get out of my fucking house you pathetic fucking nerd. DISOWNED BITCH!

Charming. So apparently, the ability to read is on the decline. That's just great. His posts are not that of a "pathetic fucking nerd".

Edited by DJConnelly

the dad probably bought the xbox, its his property, and his to do with what he pleases, I would fucking kick my son out if he pulled that shit, get out of my fucking house you pathetic fucking nerd. DISOWNED BITCH!

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you mentally handicapped? Read the thread next time you dumb fuck.

OT: If you bought the Xbox then there's no reason for your dad to actually take it. I could understand if it was just for a few hours so you could work on your homework and whatnot, but since he actually STOLE it, then i would say that's a bunch of bullshit. I would be pissed off as well. At least you got it back though.

Edited by EliteShadowMan

I just love people's ability to read stuff, don't you? "3 page thread? No worries, skip to the end, my point will definitely still be vaild..."

Quoting my own post ftw...

I'd teach my son to read, then when he didn't read threads, I'd kick the shit out of him and chuck him out of the house. DISOWNED BITCH!

Quoting my own post ftw...

I'd teach my son to read, then when he didn't read threads, I'd kick the shit out of him and chuck him out of the house. DISOWNED BITCH!

Promoting domestic violence in order to acquire humor?

Reported.

So you would fucking disown your son because he didn't read a post? That's fucking stupid.

He's using satire to show disapproval of people that are unable to read the entire thread. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7CnMQ4L9Pc]Stewart Lee and Top Gear - YouTube[/ame]

"And what I was doing there, as everyone here in this room now understands, just in case there's anyone from the Mail on Sunday watching this, is I was using an exaggerated form of the rhetoric and the implied values of Top Gear to satirise the rhetoric and implied values of Top Gear. And it is a shame to have to break character and explain that, but hopefully it will save you a long tedious exchange of E-mails."

So you would fucking disown your son because he didn't read a post? That's fucking stupid.

Promoting domestic violence in order to acquire humor?

Reported.

My. Fucking. God. You're retarded. Read the post I quoted. Then notice that he clearly hasn't read the thread AT ALL and I'm taking the piss out of him using a post similar to his to emphasize his stupidity. If you want to report anyone, report the guy I quoted, he was being serious about throwing his kid out of the house. Am I to assume you're both American, as Americans never seem to be able to understand sarcasm/satire?

@Ayx - Congratulations on using big boy words for once.

He's using satire to show disapproval of people that are unable to read the entire thread.

Thank fuck not everyone is stupid lol. Stewart Lee rules.

My. Fucking. God. You're retarded. Read the post I quoted. Then notice that he clearly hasn't read the thread AT ALL and I'm taking the piss out of him using a post similar to his to emphasize his stupidity. If you want to report anyone, report the guy I quoted, he was being serious about throwing his kid out of the house. Am I to assume you're both American, as Americans never seem to be able to understand sarcasm/satire?

@Ayx - Congratulations on using big boy words for once.

Thank fuck not everyone is stupid lol. Stewart Lee rules.

I'd say just ignore Ayx. Biggest retard we've had on the forums in a while.

xIAmAZombiex, all the best to you and hopefully the situation will eventually get solved (especially after you turn 18) and that you'll find the strength in you to jump to the next level, so to speak.

As always, there's everybodys own side to the story, but you've told yours honest-enough to make me root for you. May future shine brighter on you.